Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite game win of 2016 12-4

What was your favorite game win of 2016 12-4

As we know we could had very well went 13-3 If Carr never got hurt, but looking back at the games from 2016, which one was your favorite?

Go for 2 week one?
    week 3 @ Titans?
    week 4 @ Ravens?
    week 5 Chargers @ Oakland?
    week 7 @ Jags?
    week 8 @ Tampa?
    week 9 Broncos at Raiders *
    week 11 Texans vrs Raiders in Mexico city?
    week 12 Panthers at Raiders?
    week 13 Bills at Raiders?
    week 15 Raiders @ chargers?
    week 16 Colts at Raiders? Carr goes down, but great Offensive performance?

Mine is a toss up with Tampa in OT and Colts but ultimately

*Denver @ Oakland SNF

https://youtu.be/1TSdE1_cKzk
    Last edited by Jimi18; 05-12-2017 at 10:15 AM.
    RN4L
    F* DA BRONCOS

I think the MNF Broncos game stands out for me. Statement game I really enjoyed it. As it progressed you could just feel the shift in power in the AFC West.

Close second the Panthers game, hollywood style game. The Carr comeback, Mack with his pick-6 and forced fumble to close it.

Tampa Bay was the most nerve racking, frustrating win ever with the bazillion penalties and missed opportunities.

The irony with the Colts game is it was yet our most complete, well rounded game of the year until you know what.

I'll go 100% with fad, in that order. Too many times in the last decade and a half the Raiders would lose games like those. Glad that younger Raider fans get to see games like those -- like it was before 1985. Now when the Raiders get to the point where they are owning the game from beginning to end like they did in the Gruden era.
    Although the Colts game was the most complete (one could argue that the beat down of donks was too) the Colts were an 8-8 team in a not very good division.

Just watching the D finally take charge and Macks TD against that premodonna QB the panthers have was the most fun to me.

Although against the Bills was a defining game too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJY9djl2ukM

Yep
    Bills game
    colts was are best all around game

here some more

https://youtu.be/Gg2wfWIad-g
    RN4L
    F* DA BRONCOS

beating denver where i live so i can talk shit

Panthers game. Big lead, Carr going out, and then losing the lead only to come back in the game like a rock star with that Luke Skywalker black glove on leading the team back. Khalil Mack's crazy game. Oh yeah, I was also their, Black Hole first row yo !!! EPIC experience !!!

I think the most satisfying was the Sunday night game against Denver. But what I think I love the most was the Panthers game. Carr showing his toughness and fortitude and Mack closing it out with the pic 6. It was just like the Raiders of old being born again. Gives me chills. Big things are coming our way!! GO RAIDERS!!!

My favorite was beating the Bills at home because that was the pine gameI got to go to and it was the first in person win my 2 boys who went with me got to see.

I also really enjoyed beating the Broncos at home on Sunday night.