Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From NJ to CA and now Hawaii

From NJ to CA and now Hawaii

Most of you know me, but for those who don't:

I'm originally from New Jersey and grew up an Los Angeles Raiders fan. My first year playing pop warner football, our uniforms were Silver and Black just like the Raiders. My father was a die-hard Raiders fan and he showed me the way!

I started Raiderfans.net back in 2002, when I couldn't find a community with all the bells and whistles. A place ran by Raider fans for Raiders fans. The following year we obtained media credentials from the Oakland Raiders and the NFL and have covered the team ever since. I'm an NFL Sideline Photographer for our official media outlet, Silver and Black Report. In 2007, I moved to Northern California to be closer to the team and to make it easier to cover the team.

Recently, work moved me to Hawaii, where I currently live but still cover the team on a weekly basis. You can check out our coverage of the team on http://www.sbreport.net

Go Raiders!

bk aka BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Aloha to Everybody...

OG from the Bay Area. Join the Army, went worldwide... LOL Got station and lived out in Georgia. Meet the BK at the Tennessee Titans game. Been Friend ever since then. Moved the Fam to Hawaii... 808 Raider Nation is Kickin on the Island of Oahu!!!

I'm originally from Jersey also, moved to our hated rivals city in 2002 because of my job!!
    Now I live amongst the enemy.
    Started watching the Raiders in 1976 when I was 6 yrs old and even though I lived with Giant
    And Jets fans all around me I always stuck with my Raiders!!!
    If anybody ever comes to KC to see a game hit me up

Grew up a Bears' fan. With the AFL gaining steam I wanted a team to support. The Raiders were the most like the Monsters of the Midway. Been following them ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Raider View Post
    I'm originally from Jersey also, moved to our hated rivals city in 2002 because of my job!!
    Now I live amongst the enemy.
    Started watching the Raiders in 1976 when I was 6 yrs old and even though I lived with Giant
    And Jets fans all around me I always stuck with my Raiders!!!
    If anybody ever comes to KC to see a game hit me up
    Are you in KC proper? I have family in Lees Summit

I live in Liberty, Mo. Lees Summit is about 20 min south of me

Been through there many times either from the airport or driving down from my brother's place in Kirksville.

are you new hahahahahaha what up brotha glad the OG site is back home sweet home

Born and raised in Hawaii, 51 years tomorrow. Been a Raider fan for 40 years now. Go Raiders!

Also from Hawaii. Waimānalo Hawaiian homestead to be exact. Been following the team since high school days and recently went to a game back in 2015 with my ohana. Love my Raiders!!
    Last edited by Hawaii's Finest; 05-04-2017 at 11:15 PM.