Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders VS TITANS

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    For an "offense genius", McDaniels called some very questionable plays Today.
    I honestly think no one in the league respects him….opposing teams want to destroy him and the players on his own team won’t go to war for him. Now we all know Carr is a problem but McDaniels might be an even worse acquisition than Jamarcus

Time to face the truth. THIS TEAM SUCKS.
    SUCKS.
    FUCKIN SUCKS.
    don't defend McDaniels or this coaching staff... they are TERRIBLE.
    Hats off to Bissacia for what he did... i really can't deal with much more of this dumpster fire for the rest of this year. I have too many other things going on in my life. Sick to my stomach... again

For as bad as we played we had a chance to win. Waller was awful. McDaniels play calling was shit again. Field goals instead of touchdowns. 3 losses by a combined 13 points. In EVERY game had we converted just one of the field goals to touchdowns, we are 3-0. The red zone offense is fucking awful. Where are all the McDaniels train guys?

McDaniels is repeating what he did in Denver. He won't get fired until next season and the rebuild starts in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    McDaniels is repeating what he did in Denver. He won't get fired until next season and the rebuild starts in 2024.
    Right, this team is not mentally strong enough to bounce back from 0-3 and such AWFUL play. this season is down the toilet for sure.

3 weeks in a row, basically 1 play is the difference between a win and loss. All while playing like total shit. I am just over this mediocrity.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    I'm done. Done done done...
    Can't do it. McDaniels and Carr are FUCKIN TERRIBLE.
    Hope their both gone at seasons end.

Go get Sean Payton as head coach next year.

He’s asking WTF?? We got your coaches, we got you talent, and THIS is the result?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I honestly think no one in the league respects him….opposing teams want to destroy him and the players on his own team won’t go to war for him. Now we all know Carr is a problem but McDaniels might be an even worse acquisition than Jamarcus
    Hes not respected. Unless hes the coach, OC of your team you hate the guy. Hell I still dont really like the guy. Very unlikable and not nearly as great as he thinks he is. Just another resume built off riding Bill and Bradys coattails. He was the Broncos HC when Tom Cable handled him 59-0 I believe. Some guys are just not HC material. Based on his Broncos stint and his Raiders start there is no case one can make that he is.