Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Watson only suspended 6 games

Quote Originally Posted by illusin View Post
    Could give 2 fucks about you, or him sorry the truth hurts. Don't worry you can live in your echo chamber living your life through blinders. And "worship feminism" what the actual fuck does that have to do with any of this nonsense? I know it's hard to grasp but there is a difference between whining and opinion. Just because my opinion is different than yours does not make it anymore less valid, just shows that you are the kind of person who has to have it his way or he loses his shit, control freak much.

If you talk shit about someone’s opinion first then expect shit talk back LOL ur soft as hell if my opinion made you cry like that…..stop playing the validation seeking white knight. You commented on my opinion first so stop bitching you sound just like one of Watsons accusers

Quote Originally Posted by illusin View Post
    ROFL you sound upset because you got called on your bullshit. You don’t pay people off if your not worried about being found guilty dumbass. You pay them off to shut them the fuck up. If your innocent you take it to trial you don't pay 30 women off you take it court and let the jury decide. And if he is so "innocent" why was it confidential settlements what are you afraid of.

"Thirty women who made or intended to make claims against the Houston Texans related to Deshaun Watson's alleged sexual misconduct have reached confidential settlements with the organization, according to the women's attorney, Tony Buzbee"

Though I believe Watson is guilty of what he's accused, the bolded argument works both ways. If these ladies were truly victims, and were seeking justice, a settlement ($$$$) wouldn't make them walk away. They'd want him behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Raider View Post
    Though I believe Watson is guilty of what he's accused, the bolded argument works both ways. If these ladies were truly victims, and were seeking justice, a settlement ($$$$) wouldn't make them walk away. They'd want him behind bars.

I'd agree with that statement 100%!
    Fucked up world we are living in bound by money, greed and power!

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdd11 View Post
    I'd agree with that statement 100%!
    Fucked up world we are living in bound by money, greed and power!
    World has always been bound by money, greed and power………..

Quote Originally Posted by Pawneee View Post
    World has always been bound by money, greed and power………..
    Very true!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I don’t think he should be suspended period…..these women weren’t molested they wanted sex and got it. Then when opportunity arose for a money grab they jumped in head first to line their pockets and play victim
    It was overblown. Most of the cases were money grabs. I think possibly the 3 or 4 that refused to settle last year felt violated, assaulted, and now its just down to 1 that hasnt settled. I still say he should have settled all he could a year ago and even upped the ante to reduce the # cases, but he wanted an all or nothing deal at the time. That dumb mistake is going to cost him.

As for the suspension. The league is going to dole out whatever they feel is needed to pacify public perception that justice was served. Especially after the outrage over the 6 game suspension. Had that gone over with a yawn thats all it would be. The league really doesnt give a shit about anything other than their image. Had Watson squashed the whole thing early (money talks), and got the whole thing out of the limelight he may not have been suspended at all.

Goodell replyed to reporters when asked about Watson Today. He said "there were multiple violations here, and they were egregious an it was predatory behavior."
    I'd be shocked if Watson takes one snap in a regular season game this season.

Yep,sound like goodell wants to make watson an example,"the predator comment" says what goodells intentions are with this case