Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lester Cotton Favorite To Win Starting Right Guard Job

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Lester Cotton Favorite To Win Starting Right Guard Job

I guess Parham will stick at Center.

Lester Cotton, hmmm, wonder if he is as jumpy as Leatherwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    I guess Parham will stick at Center.

Lester Cotton, hmmm, wonder if he is as jumpy as Leatherwood.
    No one is as jumpy as leatherwood...lol

Not a good look right now

Offensive line looks rough right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    Offensive line looks rough right now.
    Josh must be teaching Carr the 1.5 second release. I can't believe the oline isn't being addressed at a top priority. If Carr gets rattled all the top receivers in the world wont help.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Josh must be teaching Carr the 1.5 second release. I can't believe the oline isn't being addressed at a top priority. If Carr gets rattled all the top receivers in the world wont help.
    I would like to think they are trying to measure if Leatherwood can man the RT job. Then they'll look at signing a Williams, Fisher or Brown and moving Leatherwood back to RG!
    Just a guess!

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Yea. We'll be fine against lesser competition but inside the division and possibly the playoffs, it'll be a repeat of the Bengals game

expect a lot of passes to drake on dump offs,same goes for adams,renfro

https://clutchpoints.com/raiders-2-o...d-retires/amp/
    2. Lester Cotton

Surprisingly, Cotton is the most likely replacement for Good as we speak. To a degree, it’s possible Cotton was already on pace to take the job from Good either way.

According to multiple reports, Cotton has been a top dog in camp, consistently earning starting reps on the line. Earlier in the week, Good was even reported to take a back seat to Cotton for a while, presumably to nurse the lingering effects of his injury.

As Las Vegas Review Journal reporter Vincent Bonsignore tells it, former Raider Richie Incognito was quite fond of Cotton. Sometime last week, Incognito gave his words of endorsement on the guard, enforcing what’s appeared to be a mentorship.