Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peter King; on the Raiders

No no. He’s only holding on by a thread. They are looking for any reason to drop him. He sucks. He throws it too soon and throws it in the dirt. He’s awful.,,,

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    Sounded like McDaniels wants Carr to do pump fakes to make the first route believable (making the defender jump the first route), thus making the second route successful. That is true, I don't remember seeing Carr do pump fakes, I hope he doesn't let the ball slip out of his hands when he does the pump fakes, lol. I'm sure McDaniels will work all this out with him.
    Yep, because Carr a fumbler.

Sounded like McDaniels wants Carr to do pump fakes to make the first route believable (making the defender jump the first route), thus making the second route successful. That is true, I don't remember seeing Carr do pump fakes, I hope he doesn't let the ball slip out of his hands when he does the pump fakes, lol. I'm sure McDaniels will work all this out with him.
    Rich Gannon was great at pump fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    No no. He’s only holding on by a thread. They are looking for any reason to drop him. He sucks. He throws it too soon and throws it in the dirt. He’s awful.,,,
    Plus he throws it out of bounds on 4th down, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by silver_ghost View Post
    Last season Carr didn't even have a coach after Gruden left & yet he took the team to the playoffs. Also, let's not forget that the injuries/unfortunate happenings at receivers, tight end, and running back took a toll on the kind of offense you could run. This year he has an artillery at his disposal. Anything can happen in football but I think it will be a hell of a season.
    That is true; Carr has more weapon this season; but how much time is he going to get to throw the ball as the line is really weak; Kolton Miller is the only guy that is a true starter; I think James will grow as a center but everyone else is a question mark...hearing Branden Parker is the RT, not saying he a bad tackle as I thought he improved some last season and the Raiders kept him on.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    That is true; Carr has more weapon this season; but how much time is he going to get to throw the ball as the line is really weak; Kolton Miller is the only guy that is a true starter; I think James will grow as a center but everyone else is a question mark...hearing Branden Parker is the RT, not saying he a bad tackle as I thought he improved some last season and the Raiders kept him on.
    I think Cotton will be fine also.

I think Cotton will be fine also.
    Yeah we do find so undrafted players that
    turn out to be good in nfl