Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, USC and UCLA moving to The Big Ten

Wow, USC and UCLA moving to The Big Ten

Both USC and UCLA have confirmed they are moving to the Big Ten and will compete in their new conference starting in 2024.

Complete shocker. Good luck to the kids when they have to makes trips out to Maryland, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State...etc.

CBS is reporting that Oregon and Washington want to get out of the the Pac-12. The Big Ten is reportedly interested in both, but putting them on hold until they hear from Notre Dame.
    If Notre Dame joins the Big 10, the conference would probably want to keep the divisions equal in the number of schools.
    CBS suggest that Stanford may be the forth addition to go along with Oregon, Washington, and Notre Dame.
    These College conference dynasties are going to be demanding NFL type money from the television networks.

the big 10 gonna be the big 12 and the pac 12 will revert to pac 10

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the big 10 gonna be the big 12 and the pac 12 will revert to pac 10
    The Big Ten Conference will now have 16 schools. They had more than 10 teams for over three decades. I doubt they change their name.

Fuck Notre Dame....they're not joining the big ten.

Pussies wont even play Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    Pussies wont even play Michigan.
    their afraid of jim lol

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    their afraid of jim lol
    Told Michigan that since they were obligated to play 4 or 5 SEC schools they only had a few open slots to play their "rivals". USC...Stanford....Navy????WTF????

I only live about an hour away from Notre Dame and yet I hate them even more than the Donkey's. My handle should be Fuck ND not DonkeyHater