Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Poll Results Fans Want To Draft A QB

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    How the playoff game ended last year is one of many valid reasons..
    That play still haunts me. Not that we lost, but it was extreme poor judgement. Like after fumbling through the end zone, and then doing it again.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeliever View Post
    ...lolzzzzz
    Itís all cool, all of us Raiders fans have are own opinion on Carr, but what we all want, is to win and win championship, Raiders need to get back to being AFC West Champs every year, like back in the the old days.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    That play still haunts me. Not that we lost, but it was extreme poor judgement. Like after fumbling through the end zone, and then doing it again.
    Yeah, that’s the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    It’s all cool, all of us Raiders fans have are own opinion on Carr, but what we all want, is to win and win championship, Raiders need to get back to being AFC West Champs every year, like back in the the old days.
    I agree with that.

Yes, someone's got to try to make a play to win with the sorry teams we've had. Were those plays frustrating? Of course. But I see Carr trying to do too much in those situations, and believe me, those end zone fumbles ticked me off. As far as the Cincy thing, we need more playmakers and better play calls. Olsen frankly sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeliever View Post
    Yes, someone's got to try to make a play to win with the sorry teams we've had. Were those plays frustrating? Of course. But I see Carr trying to do too much in those situations, and believe me, those end zone fumbles ticked me off. As far as the Cincy thing, we need more playmakers and better play calls. Olsen frankly sucked.
    With a playoff game on the line on 4th down you dont throw short of the goal line with the player double covered in a clean pocket. You also don't spike the ball on first down with over 30 seconds on the clock in the same series.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    It’s all cool, all of us Raiders fans have are own opinion on Carr, but what we all want, is to win and win championship, Raiders need to get back to being AFC West Champs every year, like back in the the old days.
    That really was a long long time ago; when Al Davis was at the top of his game...I miss the guy

With a playoff game on the line on 4th down you dont throw short of the goal line with the player double covered in a clean pocket. You also don't spike the ball on first down with over 30 seconds on the clock in the same series.
    one of my many criticism of derek carr, panic sets in way too fast

Hope Carr can grow a set of Balls for all that money....Or not shit the bed with a playoff game on the line....
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Hope Carr can grow a set of Balls for all that money....Or not shit the bed with a playoff game on the line....
    Didn't we hope for that 5 years ago when he signed for the 5-125....when you think he's grown a set....he's fumbling the ball through the end zone...or curling up in the fetal position.......