Thread: Coming out from Maryland on 10/15

Coming out from Maryland on 10/15

Greetings fellow Raider fans.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have been an long suffering Raiders fan on the Eastern Shore of Maryland for about 45 years. I am surrounded by Redskins, Ravens, Eagles, Cowboys and Steeler fans. I recently set up a trip to come out to Oakland to see the Raiders whip the Chargers asses on 10/15. We are flying in on Saturday and out on Monday. I would like to get some inside information on things real Raiders fans do besides go to the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jack Trader
    Salisbury MD

You can go to Ricky's Sports Bar in San Leandro to check out all the memorabilia, Not to far from the stadium Must drive or i suggest Uber/Lyft.
    There are multiple buy in Tailgates at the game you can go to.

I used to live in Lancaster and travel to MD quite a bit, I remember my first time in Oak was overwhelming because you finally feel at home with
    your brethren. Have fun I should be at the game driving up from Los Angeles as well if they don't cancel the game first.
    FlxR8dr
    (Flexxxraider, Fear18, Fear31,Mike3Metz)

Thanks FLX.

I took your advice and went to Ricky's on Saturday night. We had a great time seeing all the stuff and watching the Dodgers' game. We walked around the tailgaters and ended spending some time in Raiderville. It was a good time and the game was great, up to the last 10 minutes. Overall it was a great trip. Thanks for the reply.

Jack