Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to know what drives me freakin' crazy about so many Raider fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    League Leader in.....fumbles and fumbles lost since 2014......
    Took the words out of my mouth was about to say this lol, yards don't mean shit unless they turn into touchdowns. Yes that's partially on the OC but it falls on the QB to put his guys in the position to get into the EZ and we are about the worst at it by far. Carr is a decent QB but we have GREAT QB's in our own division and some amazing ones in the AFC in general. Can say what you want about the queefs and bills their QB's will their team to wins with their play and they don't turn the ball over or throw it away. Allen had almost as much rushing yards in 1 game then Carr had ALL SEASON, he's supposed to be the heart of the franchise and leader of the team, then fucking HOLD PEOPLE accountable including yourself when they fuck up.

"This isn't a pro or anti Carr sentiment. But DC is a proven talent at the position; that much is not really debatable. So, how about ADDING TALENT at the WR position, and not settling on (mediocre) WRs who Carr has NO CHOICE to make his #1, like Nelson Agholor or Zay Jones?!? This isn't rocket science, but I guess it's just easier (lazier?) to scapegoat the QB without putting everything into context."

Hes a average at best QB with no pocket awareness and checks down the ball rather then attempt to make a play downfield. IF that was Carr under the same pressure Mahomes and Allen were under last night he would have been in the fucking fetal position with 20 sacks the way they were pressuring both of them
    Last edited by illusin; 01-24-2022 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    League Leader in.....fumbles and fumbles lost since 2014......
    a damning stat if there ever was one

iv e defended derek carr for yrs but no more...if the raiders wanna finally turn the corner we gotta move on and get another QB or else this franchise will continue in mediocrity with Mr checkdown, Mr fumbles, Mr hate to score tds and Mr hate to run for yds or to create time for his wr to bust open

Mastrbass2000

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    iv e defended derek carr for yrs but no more...if the raiders wanna finally turn the corner we gotta move on and get another QB or else this franchise will continue in mediocrity with Mr checkdown, Mr fumbles, Mr hate to score tds and Mr hate to run for yds or to create time for his wr to bust open
    That is why I started this thread. So many are gleeful that we finally made it to the playoffs.

We see that Carr will never be great IN A LEAGUE WHERE THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IS QB.

He is not the same QB after the injury.

He plays scared.

Fir every time he steps up or out of the pocket to make a big play down the field, there are four in which he crumbles under pressure, fails to hit a wide open receiver or checks down long before he needs to, not even giving us a chance to make a first down.

You see it. I see it.

We saw the greatness of the Raiders. Carr is not it.