Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other NFL Games

Other NFL Games

So, what team do you want to win?

For me, its more of who I want to lose. I'm glad the Patriots and Cowboys lost.
    Can't stand the Steelers, but I can't stand the Chiefs either. Best scenario would
    be the Steelers knocking off the Chiefs and losing the next week. No way I want
    to see the Chiefs back in the Super Bowl.
    I don't want to see Tampa Bay back in the Super Bowl either. Don't really care about the rest.

I like Jerry Jone tears.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    I hate the 49ers, hope Packers kill them next week.

49ers are playing some good football right now and I think that a team that nobody wants to meet in the playoffs...

I saw Arden Key in the game also; look like he doing pretty good in San fran

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    49ers are playing some good football right now and I think that a team that nobody wants to meet in the playoffs...

I saw Arden Key in the game also; look like he doing pretty good in San fran
    I saw him vs the rams and he looked pretty good but on our team he never got to the QB and was a liability vs the run

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    I saw him vs the rams and he looked pretty good but on our team he never got to the QB and was a liability vs the run
    The only explanation is that the 49er coaches taught him how to be better and motivated him to play better.

I want the Bills to destroy the Chiefs next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    bills already beat he chief at kc this yr, so I'm expecting it to happen now that the bills finally got a running game and their defense is playing insane

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Me too, I think they will beat them.

the thing about Arden Key, is that he was a project he was drafted to sit behind Mack....Mack held out got traded....boom, Key was the starting edge rusher and his inexperience showed, he'd be pass rushing every play, leaving a rush lane. With some experience, motivation, and playing alongside Armstead and Bosa....will get you playing better.