Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2021 New England Patriots #1 Seed

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

2021 New England Patriots #1 Seed

New England had one down year after Tom Brady left, now their the Number 1 Seed in the AFC, will still trending water, almost 20 years since the Raiders have been in the Super Bowl, and had only one winning season, the trend for the Raiders never seems to end.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    New England had one down year after Tom Brady left, now their the Number 1 Seed in the AFC, will still trending water, almost 20 years since the Raiders have been in the Super Bowl, and had only one winning season, the trend for the Raiders never seems to end.
    this is exactly why I think the raiders need to hire josh mcdaniels to be the new head coach, proven winner with tom and without tom has been able to adjust to his talent too pass or run heavy has had to deal with goat and a rookie and been producing winners

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    this is exactly why I think the raiders need to hire josh mcdaniels to be the new head coach, proven winner with tom and without tom has been able to adjust to his talent too pass or run heavy has had to deal with goat and a rookie and been producing winners
    I know he was a HC in Denver which he failed; was he too young, I do not know...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    I know he was a HC in Denver which he failed; was he too young, I do not know...
    its similar to bill belichick whom failed in Cleveland, coached as asst for a few yrs and then got another chance once he got seasoned, josh is now seasoned and ready to blow up has proven he can work miracles with multiple qbs and offensive styles he is currently winning with a rookie QB and almost next to nothing at wr and multiple rbs

He is the air apparent in New England. It would take a hell of a deal to pull him away. Bill may retire to keep him in New England if the patriots win it all this year

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    its similar to bill belichick whom failed in Cleveland, coached as asst for a few yrs and then got another chance once he got seasoned, josh is now seasoned and ready to blow up has proven he can work miracles with multiple qbs and offensive styles he is currently winning with a rookie QB and almost next to nothing at wr and multiple rbs
    Yeah, he got coached up by Parcells on how to build a team with the right attitude. Parcells hated show boaters and weak players. He also didn't like "me" guys. The patriots cut a lot of talent over the years only to have that player fail at his next stop. Glenn, Law and many more wanted big contracts and got the boot instead. Then faded to obscurity.
    McDaniel has been there long enough to know bills method on both sides. It would take a hell of an offer to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by raider jim View Post
    He is the air apparent in New England. It would take a hell of a deal to pull him away. Bill may retire to keep him in New England if the patriots win it all this year
    10 years 100 million control over the entire football side?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Hard pass on McDaniels, he ain't shit without Belichek....Epic failure in Denver, then the while Colts thing...That's why Bienemy is passed on...It's not his Offense it's Andy Reids, your not gona get the same offense with Bienemy as the HC...
    Fu#k The Rest

They had multiple opt outs of Covid last year, Newton was their QB, and they went 7-9. That's a good season for the Raiders lol. They then went out and signed a bunch of good free agents on top of getting all the defensive opt outs back. Belichick is a great coach but it's not like they were some shit 3-13 team last year

That has been part of our problem for a long time.... the never ending coaching carousel and left over players. We just never seem to get players that fit us. They always try to be cute with the draft and cheap with the FA's. A total rebuild is in order, even if it takes several years to take effect