Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Carr has won only 3 of last 9 games he has started

  1. #1

    Carr has won only 3 of last 9 games he has started

    With losses against even the Giants, Bears, Washington.

    Pathetic.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    3 games we should have easily won bears game was when gruden resigned,bears game henry ruggs killed a woman and her dog, so I understand those losses at least but the redskins loss was massive failure we had plenty of time to prepare for them and looked like we had no game plan

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    3 games we should have easily won bears game was when gruden resigned,bears game henry ruggs killed a woman and her dog, so I understand those losses at least but the redskins loss was massive failure we had plenty of time to prepare for them and looked like we had no game plan
    Carr did not take any deep shots early on. Had Jackson open on 1 play, but checked it down. This staff with all that time....should be canned. This is 2 times where we have had an extended break and lost the next game. Both times we took home wins before the break....big wins. Both times we pissed all over the bed. It is inexcusable to come out of a break like that. Coaches did not have the players ready to play both times. Andy Reid is 19-3 after a bye. Belichek is 14-5 after a bye.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Carr did not take any deep shots early on. Had Jackson open on 1 play, but checked it down. This staff with all that time....should be canned. This is 2 times where we have had an extended break and lost the next game. Both times we took home wins before the break....big wins. Both times we pissed all over the bed. It is inexcusable to come out of a break like that. Coaches did not have the players ready to play both times. Andy Reid is 19-3 after a bye. Belichek is 14-5 after a bye.
    I see the same thing. We have a long break and you would think this team would be fully prepared for whatever the other team puts on the field. But no. We come out like its the first game of the preseason.

    Pathetic.

  6. #6
    carr is like a robot whatever the coaches tell him to do he does unlike the rest of the good to great qbs whom audible out based on coverage

    ps I wanna why carr isn't taking 2 steps and lofting it over the coverage to djax like he used to do with ruggs for tds or huge gains !!!
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 12-06-2021 at 09:51 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    carr is like a robot whatever the coaches tell him to do he does unlike the rest of the good to great qbs whom audible out based on coverage

    ps I wanna why carr isn't taking 2 steps and lofting it over the coverage to djax like he used to do with ruggs for tds or huge gains !!!


    To me, the teams that get to him early or at least bring major heat raddle him. He then dinks and dunks and tends to overthrow targets. He missed so many wide open targets yesterday it wasnt even funny. he also had a lot more chances to run and didnt. hell you see old ass A A Ron Rodgers pick up 20 yard gains. Then to underthrow that hail mary......wtf.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    2,805
    We need a team president to hire a GM who will bring in a HC, who will also bring in an OC and DC.....also scouting department needs fresh blood....

    Carr will be in his last year contract in 2022; keep him, but draft a QB to replace him or trade Carr for a 7th round pick; if we can get one...

    Mark Davis in 2022 need to start over again....

    We need to keep the good younger players that we have and build on that

  9. #9
    It's almost hilarious that a long week to prepare for one team is an advantage to everyone but us. It doesn't matter, we have the ability to lose any given Sunday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •