Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washington vs Raiders preview for this week

Washington vs Raiders preview for this week

This game scare me; it a game that the raiders should win and how many times have we seen the raiders just blow it up...One thing that Washington have is a really good front four....also the Raiders are at home and we do not have the best record at home; anyway a good write up on the game coming up...

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...preview-week13
    Last edited by SuperRaider; 11-30-2021 at 10:46 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

My two cents worth; to stay in the playoff hunt; Raiders really need to win this game; in my opinion we can lose maybe 2 more games this season and still make the playoffs...but if we lose to Washington; it going to be that much harder to get in the playoffs...but right now the only target that in the picture is a win over the WFT and then we will worry about the next game....

washington redskin must be defeated in order for us to make a run at the playoffs

I thought I heard Chase Young was nursing an injury and might miss the game. Not having Waller will be a challenge. Wonder if he plays at least limited snaps or he stays out.

Also their forum consensus seems to be 75% of we win because of their injuries + short week + travel cross country. Maybe no McKissick as well. Their offensive line is beat up and most of them believe our defense is better than what our ranking says. 25% of them say they win because our WR core without Waller scares nobody. Their WR core is good enough to spread us out if they can get action from their running game.

Lots of 27-21 Raiders predictions from them. I'll take it lol we need this win.

All Hail the Coin.
    Last edited by LA R8R; 12-01-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I thought I heard Chase Young was nursing an injury and might miss the game. Not having Waller will be a challenge. Wonder if he plays at least limited snaps or he stays out.

Also their forum consensus seems to be 75% of we win because of their injuries + short week + travel cross country. Maybe no McKissick as well. Their offensive line is beat up and most of them believe our defense is better than what our ranking says. 25% of them say they win because our WR core without Waller scares nobody. Their WR core is good enough to spread us out if they can get action from their running game.

Lots of 27-21 Raiders predictions from them. I'll take it lol we need this win.

All Hail the Coin.
    chase young tore his acl a few weeks back, done for the season

Once again all bout how Carr plays.....Which Carr shows up?
    Fu#k The Rest

If they deserve to be in the playoffs they will win whatever games they have to. If they lose easy games, then they don't deserve it, that's all to it.

Raiders had a mini bye and Washington has a short week. I'd be pissed at the schedule makers if I was Washington. Raiders **should** win but the Raiders don't play well in these games for some reason

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Washington on a three game win streak, Bucs, Panthers and Seahawks, game depends on Carr, good Carr or scared Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    Raiders had a mini bye and Washington has a short week. I'd be pissed at the schedule makers if I was Washington. Raiders **should** win but the Raiders don't play well in these games for some reason
    Yeah I know what you are saying; Raiders have had too much time to think about this game and the results in the past have not been good...Hopefully we will get the Good Carr for this game....