Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Washington vs Raiders preview for this week

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Washington on a three game win streak, Bucs, Panthers and Seahawks, game depends on Carr, good Carr or scared Carr.
    I thought I heard that Mariota got a lot of first team practise going up to the Cowboys game; meaning that Carr might get bench if he did not play very good in the Cowboy game...kinda putting some pressure on Carr; in which Carr played a good game....alway thought Carr plays better when his job on the line...
    Last edited by SuperRaider; 12-02-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Redskins are gona be tough
    Fu#k The Rest

I also think its going to be a tough game. Even with key injuries on both sides of the ball, they have played well. Might be another shootout.

Its all about how we match up... and i dont know that answer other than looking at how the other AFC West teams did against them. And if that is the measure, it seems the Raiders match up well.

IMHO it's all bout which Carr shows up.....hopefully not the Carr that sbits the bed 5 times a year..
    Fu#k The Rest

Well Washington front four are missing Sweat and Young; they still have a good line but I think if Sweat and Young were playing; then we really have some problems...

At the end of the day; we have to win to stay in the playoff hurt...if we lose then it just going to make it that much harder to make the playoffs...

Just hope it the good Carr that play sunday...

Jack Delrio will have the defense primed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    Raiders had a mini bye and Washington has a short week. I'd be pissed at the schedule makers if I was Washington. Raiders **should** win but the Raiders don't play well in these games for some reason
    Yup, plus they got to come out 3 time zones. JDR and Rivera will use it as motivation....Bisaccia and Carr, should use Gruden for motivation on our end. WE need to embarrass them for what they did to our organization.

Waller probably out for game, so need Foster Moreau to step up again. But the most concerning is DJax being questionable. We need DJax to play... without him we are in serious trouble.
    https://www.raiders.com/news/raiders...ry-report-2021