Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Mark Davis Not Eager To Start Head Coaching Search

  1. #1
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    4,170

    Mark Davis Not Eager To Start Head Coaching Search


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    it would be asinine any other way , especially with the team in contention for the playoffs !!!

    ps imagine if mark had been eagerly looking forward to it, the team and coaching staff would quit, what a stupid ass story by jason la confora using sources to promote his article his sources could be the janitor for all we know wtf !!!
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 11-28-2021 at 03:48 PM.

  3. #3
    Yes fuckin stupid in every regard..
    Hey, reporters need to make their cheddar, so gotta write some kind of bullshit for the week.
    Really nothing to read here other than someone making their quota.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    2,766
    Be wild if Rob Ryan just paid a visit to see his old friend Mark Davis; and next day story would be Rob Ryan interview for HC job....

    Right now Mark Davis need to see what the coaching staff can do at this moment; I mean if Richie get us to the playoff; should he be HC next season!

  5. #5
    Well the Lincoln Riley ship set sail.....I might be in the minority on this but I really wanted for Mark to go out of the box and go after Riley...
    Fu#k The Rest

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Be wild if Rob Ryan just paid a visit to see his old friend Mark Davis; and next day story would be Rob Ryan interview for HC job....

    Right now Mark Davis need to see what the coaching staff can do at this moment; I mean if Richie get us to the playoff; should he be HC next season!
    Hey, we don't even know if he wants to be a head coach. Alot of these older guys are content in their life with being a position coach. Marinelli is the perfect example, he's said he doesn't want the responsibilities of a head coach.

    We've seen quite a few clock management and time out issues that really hurt the team. So I give Rich a pass, because he didn't ask for this job, but I think Raiders will probably hire a head coach after the playoffs are finished. We'll be interesting to see if Davis/Mayock will hire head coach that will clean house and start fresh, or find someone that wants to keep Gus, Marinelli, and Bissacia.... Olson should go back to QB coach.

  7. #7
    my pick is josh mcdaniel, proven genius as an offensive coordinator, proven he can adapt and game plan with sub par talent also, just look at what he is doing with mac jones a rookie QB along with a ragtag bunch of rbs,wrs

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    6,318
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    my pick is josh mcdaniel, proven genius as an offensive coordinator, proven he can adapt and game plan with sub par talent also, just look at what he is doing with mac jones a rookie QB along with a ragtag bunch of rbs,wrs
    Al Davis wanted Josh McDaniels to replace Tom Cable as HC 10 years ago.

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...josh-mcdaniels

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    my pick is josh mcdaniel, proven genius as an offensive coordinator, proven he can adapt and game plan with sub par talent also, just look at what he is doing with mac jones a rookie QB along with a ragtag bunch of rbs,wrs
    I bet the Patriots will offer or have offered McDaniel a lot of money to stay; the HC job is his, once Belichek retires and I think it coming soon...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    Hey, we don't even know if he wants to be a head coach. Alot of these older guys are content in their life with being a position coach. Marinelli is the perfect example, he's said he doesn't want the responsibilities of a head coach.

    We've seen quite a few clock management and time out issues that really hurt the team. So I give Rich a pass, because he didn't ask for this job, but I think Raiders will probably hire a head coach after the playoffs are finished. We'll be interesting to see if Davis/Mayock will hire head coach that will clean house and start fresh, or find someone that wants to keep Gus, Marinelli, and Bissacia.... Olson should go back to QB coach.
    I think if you bring in a young guy like Kellen Moore, they would probably be more willing to keep those 3, offensively, he'll probably want to hire his own guys. An older retread....will probably want a fresh start, staff wise.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •