Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quality coaching

Quote Originally Posted by thepantyraider View Post
    here's a curveball...but would you consider tony romo as a head coach?
    He has a cushy job as an analyst, and probably would never consider it, but if it was a possibility and romo would take the job, would you consider giving him the raiders hc job? I look at it much like vrabel in tennessee.. He knows situational football and can relate with the guys in the lockeroom. I truly see him as a great hc and leader of a team.... Laugh all you want but the guy would kill it as a hc.
    Ok, crucify my statement... I have no feelings anyways.
    honestly id rather go peyton manning if we went this direction, true field general and winner

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Here's a curveball...but would you consider Tony Romo as a Head Coach?
    He has a cushy job as an analyst, and probably would never consider it, but if it was a possibility and Romo would take the job, would you consider giving him the Raiders HC job? I look at it much like Vrabel in Tennessee.. he knows situational football and can relate with the guys in the lockeroom. I truly see him as a great HC and leader of a team.... laugh all you want but the guy would kill it as a HC.
    Ok, crucify my statement... I have no feelings anyways.
    Eh.. Peyton is clearly the better football player but see Romo as the better coach. Don't know why. Could be wrong, but just have a feeling that Romo would be a better Vrabel... And Vrabel seems to be a great coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Here's a curveball...but would you consider Tony Romo as a Head Coach? .
    For a few years now ive said Romo is wasting his talent in the booth. At minimum he would be a great OC. I never thought about head coach, but your probably right he'd probably good leader, could manage the game, and definitley run a great offense.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    For a few years now ive said Romo is wasting his talent in the booth. At minimum he would be a great OC. I never thought about head coach, but your probably right he'd probably good leader, could manage the game, and definitley run a great offense.
    the question is would romo take a downgrade in pay and power to be o-coach ..."doubtful" even head coach is a downgrade for him dudes getting paid way more and doesn't have to stress out 7 days a week