Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gruden officially suing NFL/Goodell

Gruden officially suing NFL/Goodell

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...ioner-2477005/

More dominoes gotta fall. Gruden can't be the only one. I hope justice is delivered. Don't have my hopes up though, there's probably enough power and money involved to get people to look away from the fire.

Yup, money buys you out of a lot of things....after the Gruden source dump.....crickets....literally crickets ever since then.

I hope he sues them and gets lots of money. I don't want to see "more dominoes fall." Digging up crap people said years ago to punish them is idiocy. No need to continue that precedent, and we all have skeletons. The witch hunt is what needs to be stopped in all of this.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Now that Gruden suing, wonder if Refs, will really stick it to the Raiders on Sunday.

The thing is that Gruden emails should have
    never been release in the first place….glad the
    Guy fighting back and I hope he wins….

The one that gets me is that he had pics of a top less cheerleader that he was SENT. Well, who the fuk sent it? They get nothing? Come on, this was a set up from the jump. He said stupid shit for sure, not excusing any of that. But we all knew what this was.

The one that gets me is that he had pics of a top less cheerleader that he was SENT. Well, who the fuk sent it? They get nothing? Come on, this was a set up from the jump. He said stupid shit for sure, not excusing any of that. But we all knew what this was.

"You in here for some weed?" Lol
    Seriously though, topless pics of a cheerleader?
    My fuckin father sends me pics of beautiful women with big tits all the time. If that was a crime, id be doing more time than Ruggs (ouch). The only one who would possibly be offended is Nassib (double ouch). Im on a roll, man...
    Lets see, who else can I offend?
    This world is such a bunch of pussies anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    "You in here for some weed?" Lol
    Seriously though, topless pics of a cheerleader?
    My fuckin father sends me pics of beautiful women with big tits all the time. If that was a crime, id be doing more time than Ruggs (ouch). The only one who would possibly be offended is Nassib (double ouch). Im on a roll, man...
    Lets see, who else can I offend?
    This world is such a bunch of pussies anymore.
    Lol! Agreed. The whole world has gone soft. Back in my day you could see tits and ass in any shop. Hell I would get my oil changed twice a month as a teen just to see the nude pin ups at the shop.lol