I loved Ruggs.

Just Win..
    yep, just when ruggs was about to blow up he fvcked it all up, next man up

Hopefully Zay Jones can step up in his place;
    Ruggs is a loss for the future…but he can be
    replaced

Go raiders

Oh there's a game today?

So what time is it when you add Jet lag with the clock falling back one hour?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    So what time is it when you add Jet lag with the clock falling back one hour?
    Forgot about that today. Mix in the raider lack of ability to play on the east coast. We have the chiefs next week, looking past a 2 win team. This looks like the recipe for disaster today.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Forgot about that today. Mix in the raider lack of ability to play on the east coast. We have the chiefs next week, looking past a 2 win team. This looks like the recipe for disaster today.
    I'm afraid of a Chicago game performance, but at the same time the team seems to thrive on turmoil.

Raiders will be just fine….
    Waller should be healthy for this one…

And as for jet lag; why didn’t the raiders
    go out to New York like Thursday and give
    themselves a few days to catch up on time…
    Or maybe they did

I'm afraid of a Chicago game performance, but at the same time the team seems to thrive on turmoil.
    Bad performances happen. Teams don't go 17-0. Agree this looks like it could be one of those games. We will know midway into the first quarter if they came to play or are going through the motions. Especially having the Chiefs next week in a Sunday night game. Guys can be looking past the Giants because of the two wins that they have.

I see the team rallying around derek carr, man has turned into a great leaders and the team is following him big time now, we wont have a let down looking at kc were gonna thrive and win this game 31-21

plus losing a head coach mid week vs a wr who avg 4 targets a game is very different
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 11-07-2021 at 06:08 AM.