Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carr dicked out of Fedex Air Player of the week.

Carr dicked out of Fedex Air Player of the week.

Hes not even one of the 3 nominated..
    He had a completion rate of over 91%.. another 300+ yard game. How is Aaron Rodgers nominated over Carr? Burrow i understand, and then there is Stafford.
    IMO Carrs #s and performance this week were better than all 3.. why? 31 for 34 with beautiful mastery of this offense. These werent just dink and dunk passes.. Ridiculous.
    Anyway, who are you voting for, since Carr is getting dicked?
    https://www.nfl.com/voting/air-and-ground/

Im going Burrow officially but unofficially and most deserving is Carr IMO, and not because Im a die hard Raider fan. Oh, and without Darren Waller to boot.
    Last edited by ThePantyRaider; 10-26-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thepantyraider View Post
    hes not even one of the 3 nominated..
    He had a completion rate of over 91%.. Another 300+ yard game. How is aaron rodgers nominated over carr? Burrow i understand, and then there is stafford.
    Imo carrs #s and performance this week were better than all 3.. Why? 31 for 34 with beautiful mastery of this offense. These werent just dink and dunk passes.. Ridiculous.
    Anyway, who are you voting for, since carr is getting dicked?
    https://www.nfl.com/voting/air-and-ground/

im going burrow officially but unofficially and most deserving is carr imo, and not because im a die hard raider fan. Oh, and without darren waller to boot.
    not really caring about stupid awards when we gotta get to the playoffs this yr

Only award I care about is the Lombardi

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raider jim View Post
    Only award I care about is the Lombardi
    That’s what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    not really caring about stupid awards when we gotta get to the playoffs this yr
    But a man deserves his due.... especially when he has been shit on many times by media and fans alike for a long time.
    Yes Lombardi is the one that truly matters at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    But a man deserves his due.... especially when he has been shit on many times by media and fans alike for a long time.
    Yes Lombardi is the one that truly matters at the end of the day
    he is not due shit, until he gets us into the playoffs and wins, you think anyone even remembers a guy winning a meaningless award mid-year??? i bet Derek carr could give a shit about this award dude wants to get us into the playoffs and win it all

he is not due shit, until he gets us into the playoffs and wins, you think anyone even remembers a guy winning a meaningless award mid-year??? i bet Derek carr could give a shit about this award dude wants to get us into the playoffs and win it all
    Vilma reiterates why I say he was dicked. 31 for 34
    Best performance he has seen by a QB this year for sure and best since Patrick Mahomes in a game prior to this year..
    He was masterful running this offense.

https://youtu.be/9BQ-gMETjL0

one mindset =playoffs and winning more games, everything else is a distraction especially silly mid season awards

one mindset =playoffs and winning more games, everything else is a distraction especially silly mid season awards
    OK. Well, Derek Carr, if you are reading this, and I know you are because you follow everything I post, disregard this post and concentrate with your eyes on the prize. Lombardi or bust.. OK?
    Thank you Derek for not letting this post distract you..

Quote Originally Posted by thepantyraider View Post
    ok. Well, derek carr, if you are reading this, and i know you are because you follow everything i post, disregard this post and concentrate with your eyes on the prize. Lombardi or bust.. Ok?
    Thank you derek for not letting this post distract you..
    no problem, i got my eyes on the ball only these days, can you tell mark to hurry up and extend me for 35 million a yr lol