Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon Gruden The Truth Will Come Out

No no… 650000 e mails. The ONLY offensive ones were HIS. Yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    No no… 650000 e mails. The ONLY offensive ones were HIS. Yeah..
    let em all out, I'll gladly volunteer to go over each and every one of em with a fine tooth comb and will undate on all social media platforms my findings with the actual emails in question with highlighted quotes/finding of racism,homophobia,sexism or anything derogatory

Just like words matter; so does context. Depending what the rest of the emails say, The NFL just might settle out of court with JG for a lot of money! Not sure what the WFT thought they would gain by showing those emails in court.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    let em all out, I'll gladly volunteer to go over each and every one of em with a fine tooth comb and will undate on all social media platforms my findings with the actual emails in question with highlighted quotes/finding of racism,homophobia,sexism or anything derogatory
    I can write a program that creates a model that will capture the email with these sorts of discussions.

LOL no one cares, Robert Kraft got caught soliciting prostitution red handed on the regular. Got off on technicality (aka hes rich) and no trouble no moral issues no cancel calls. Typical double standards will apply to the rest of them I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    LOL no one cares, Robert Kraft got caught soliciting prostitution red handed on the regular. Got off on technicality (aka hes rich) and no trouble no moral issues no cancel calls. Typical double standards will apply to the rest of them I assure you.
    personally I don't care about hand jobs/prostitution etc ect they are consensual and agreed to by 2 adults,I don't even care about guy shit (talking crap) you get a bunch of dudes together or close friends talking and shit talk happens including racist talk in jest and of course the crazy talk about women

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    personally I don't care about hand jobs/prostitution etc ect they are consensual and agreed to by 2 adults,I don't even care about guy shit (talking crap) you get a bunch of dudes together or close friends talking and shit talk happens including racist talk in jest and of course the crazy talk about women
    I dont either, means nothing to me. Its the double standard I have a problem with. A player goes to a massage parlor and asks if "happy endings" are a thing, gets treated like a criminal. owner goes and gets them and its all good. Dont treat the players like they are some moral saints and hold them to unrealistic standards and then shrug off when your moral integrity is in question as an owner. Its BS. They are football plyers not knights in shining armor sent to protect your political spectrum lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    I dont either, means nothing to me. Its the double standard I have a problem with. A player goes to a massage parlor and asks if "happy endings" are a thing, gets treated like a criminal. owner goes and gets them and its all good. Dont treat the players like they are some moral saints and hold them to unrealistic standards and then shrug off when your moral integrity is in question as an owner. Its BS. They are football plyers not knights in shining armor sent to protect your political spectrum lol.
    I'm even against players getting suspended due to drugs as long as the drug are not steroids, I don't care if they get drunk or high if they can't play because of it, n.f.l will take care of it or the players takes care of it