Thread: Raiders Signing Desmond Trufant CB

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Raiders Signing Desmond Trufant CB

I can dig it. Hopefully he's got enough in the tank to take Arnette's spot in the depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by la r8r View Post
    i can dig it. Hopefully he's got enough in the tank to take arnette's spot in the depth chart.
    honestly, can we just ir arnette for the season...dude sucks and we can't blame gruden for this one cause its not an offensive player

Cant believe how bad Arnette has really been. May have been a worse pick than Ferrell and thats saying a lot..

At least Ferrell can play the run.. Arnette seemingly cant do anything half decent.
    With the last 3 first round picks being Ferrell, Arnette and Leaherwood, I am very interested to see how Mayock does as the lead and final say on the 2022 draft (if he is still around, which I hope he is at least for 1 more year to see what he can do as a true GM).
    To be honest, I foresee our 2022 draft as being the Raiders best, as Mayock knows he needs to hit it out of the park... and i think is done with trying to be "cute" with our draft picks, especially our first rounders going forward. Think he will have more of a "less risk, take BPA approach" going forward. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Cant believe how bad Arnette has really been. May have been a worse pick than Ferrell and thats saying a lot..

At least Ferrell can play the run.. Arnette seemingly cant do anything half decent.
    With the last 3 first round picks being Ferrell, Arnette and Leaherwood, I am very interested to see how Mayock does as the lead and final say on the 2022 draft (if he is still around, which I hope he is at least for 1 more year to see what he can do as a true GM).
    To be honest, I foresee our 2022 draft as being the Raiders best, as Mayock knows he needs to hit it out of the park... and i think is done with trying to be "cute" with our draft picks, especially our first rounders going forward. Think he will have more of a "less risk, take BPA approach" going forward. Time will tell.
    amik Robertson has been pretty bad too but at least he can play even though he is a midget

arnett and cle have to be mayock picks, gruden is an offensive dude and most have said that leatherwood was on cable/gruden

Arnette is terrible and not invested in this team. He likes the checks, so he can pay for his other career. I don't know when they are gonna learn about taking big 10 players in the 1st round. He seems like a gruden pick to me. Older, seen as a tough guy who is soft as shit.