Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 Things We Learned From The Raiders Win Over The Broncos

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

5 Things We Learned From The Raiders Win Over The Broncos

We learned the Broncos are at best a 5 win team

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    One of the most important things that we learned that when this defense goes into prevent it looks pretty pedestrian.

Quote Originally Posted by silver_ghost View Post
    One of the most important things that we learned that when this defense goes into prevent it looks pretty pedestrian.
    we played very good defense for 3.5 qtrs then relaxed and had to restart again

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    we played very good defense for 3.5 qtrs then relaxed and had to restart again
    We went into a prevent just look at the cushion we gave their pass catchers.

Why do some coaches still believe prevent defense can work? Besides that, great mixing up of the play calling by Ollie. I would still like an upgrade at center at the very least. Also it seems Jacobs is still not 100%. When Richie comes back, how much of an upgrade will it be? Will Simpson or Leatherwood start at RG? Maybe they both sub in and out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Why do some coaches still believe prevent defense can work? Besides that, great mixing up of the play calling by Ollie. I would still like an upgrade at center at the very least. Also it seems Jacobs is still not 100%. When Richie comes back, how much of an upgrade will it be? Will Simpson or Leatherwood start at RG? Maybe they both sub in and out of the game.
    honestly I would go simpson over leatherwood the penalty machine

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    honestly I would go simpson over leatherwood the penalty machine
    Cant stand Leatherwood. STUPID costly mistakes. Has nothing to do with him being a rookie. Just remember the fuckin snap count. Its not that difficult. And if you dont remember, just get ready to go when the guy next to you starts to move...

What I knew going into this game is that the mules are not a very good team.

I learned our team is resilient, Carr has great touch on his passes.

Ruggs isn't the "midget" bust that @psly2124 wants to make him out to be.

Carr is spreading the ball around well, o-line needs work, d needs work, but is on the right track. Loved the play by Fascyon, Maxx, and the overall pressure we're getting.

Olsen called a very nice game, loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeliever View Post
    What I knew going into this game is that the mules are not a very good team.

I learned our team is resilient, Carr has great touch on his passes.

Ruggs isn't the "midget" bust that @psly2124 wants to make him out to be.

Carr is spreading the ball around well, o-line needs work, d needs work, but is on the right track. Loved the play by Fascyon, Maxx, and the overall pressure we're getting.

Olsen called a very nice game, loved it.
    we have the talent to be very dangerous on offense but gruden was old school and conservative holding the young talent back, I want ruggs to get 8 targets a game kids proven himself well this yr