Thread: Several Players Went To Gruden House To Say Goodbye

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Several Players Went To Gruden House To Say Goodbye

Interested to know who went and who did not.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Interested to know who went and who did not.
    Well guess we can count Carr, since he lives next door to him, lol.

abrams,max,renfro,carr for sure

As many have mentioned, hate the actions but not the guy. We have all made mistakes and I'm sure Gruden will learn from this.

Many of the guys on the team I'm sure were close to Gruden so it makes sense they would want to close the loop so to speak.

NFL still needs answer to the timing and lack of willingness to release all the emails. I don't believe for a second Gruden was the only one who said something reprehensible.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    As many have mentioned, hate the actions but not the guy. We have all made mistakes and I'm sure Gruden will learn from this.

Many of the guys on the team I'm sure were close to Gruden so it makes sense they would want to close the loop so to speak.

NFL still needs answer to the timing and lack of willingness to release all the emails. I don't believe for a second Gruden was the only one who said something reprehensible.
    I've mentioned somewhere else that it's obvious others in that email chain were using the same language. People who don't use that language wouldn't put up with it. Goodell is protecting his cool kids club. I hope a brick falls somewhere and chaos ensues revealing everyone who is a POS behind closed doors. Game fixing and cheerleaders for "hire" has gotta be in those emails too. I'd bet my bottom dollar.