Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Carr Named Player Of The Month

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Well deserved.. can he keep up this pace against the Chargers stingy DBs?
    I think the game will be a high scoring shootout... hoping its not, but typically is against these queens.
    Would LOVE for this game to be what we all expected last week against the Dolphins. A lopsided victory where we all can sit back and enjoy the game without being on the verge of a heart attack in the 4th (and OT's) ...
    If we can put the hammer down on the Chargers, this team will have officially "arrived" and we can start seriously thinking about a post season for the 1st time in 4 long years.

  3. #3
    Where are all the Carr bashers saying he will never be a franchise QB, never win, he's a game manager and check down QB. He soft, scared, weak. He's a bottom 5 starting Qb in the league. Every negative adjective that you can describe a QB, he was called. Come out, come out wherever you are.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Well deserved.. can he keep up this pace against the Chargers stingy DBs?
    I think the game will be a high scoring shootout... hoping its not, but typically is against these queens.
    Would LOVE for this game to be what we all expected last week against the Dolphins. A lopsided victory where we all can sit back and enjoy the game without being on the verge of a heart attack in the 4th (and OT's) ...
    If we can put the hammer down on the Chargers, this team will have officially "arrived" and we can start seriously thinking about a post season for the 1st time in 4 long years.
    Time for our defense to show up. If the Chargers have a good pass defense scheme then let's run the ball on the Chargers. Couldn't be a better week for Josh Jacobs to be back.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    6,096
    Player of the month and CBS has him ranked as the 12th best QB.

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/w...homes-at-no-1/

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Where are all the Carr bashers saying he will never be a franchise QB, never win, he's a game manager and check down QB. He soft, scared, weak. He's a bottom 5 starting Qb in the league. Every negative adjective that you can describe a QB, he was called. Come out, come out wherever you are.
    I'm one of them. I didn't say all of that, but I did say some of them. I don't understand your calling out. He's not doing that now so there's nothing to bash him about. But before he was, so that's why there was bashing.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    6,096
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_ghost View Post
    Time for our defense to show up. If the Chargers have a good pass defense scheme then let's run the ball on the Chargers. Couldn't be a better week for Josh Jacobs to be back.
    I like the idea of running on the Chargers, but their good pass defense will be facing the number one passing offense in the league.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I like the idea of running on the Chargers, but their good pass defense will be facing the number one passing offense in the league.
    i have a feeling darren waller is gonna go off vs san d eggo and i like henry ruggs to get a deep one too

  9. #9
    I saw a stat that 3/4 of the crowd will be raider fans.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I saw a stat that 3/4 of the crowd will be raider fans.
    No doubt.... its nice having (almost) 2 home stadiums when we play the Chargers.
    The biggest things we have going for us are a) Gus Bradley is very familiar with Herbert seeing him everyday last year and having his D go against him every day in practice. HUGE PLUS. b) as already mentioned, playing Chargers in LA is like another Raider home game... actually may be more Raider fans at LA stadium then LV stadium. c) Gruden has full week to game plan against Chargers d) we finally get our best two running backs off IR (hopefully) , which should open up even more of our passing attack, and e) we are traveling a very short plane flight (about an hour)...

    Biggest pluses are Gus Bradley familiarity with Herbert and
    Jacobs/Richard hopefully coming back

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •