Thread: Raiders Bears game

Raiders Bears game

My son just surprised me and is taking me to Vegas for the Bears game anyone going? Would possibly like to tailgate.

What a great son! Have a great time.

My parents are going to that game. I’ll be going to the game against the eagles

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Enjoy the game, hope they win, Big !!!

Rabid, I noticed you are from the Jersey shore. Where about if I may ask?

Assassin32

I spent most of my life living in Jackson NJ but moved to Osborn Island in Little Egg Harbor NJ two years ago. My medic job had me primary all over Ocean County/Monounth County particular Toms River NJ and surround towns.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Assassin32

I spent most of my life living in Jackson NJ but moved to Osborn Island in Little Egg Harbor NJ two years ago. My medic job had me primary all over Ocean County/Monounth County particular Toms River NJ and surround towns.
    I was born in Staten Island NY and lived there til i was 6-7 years old, then moved to Monmouth County NJ. I lived on the border of Marlboro/Freehold til I graduated High School in 1997. (Age 42 now) - how old/young are you guys - Assassin and Rabid?

Live in Jacksonville FL now.. man do i miss the food..

We used to play Jackson and Toms River (North and South) in football every year.. what I would do to go back to playing football in HS again..Played DE my sophomore and Junior years, then OLB my Senior year.
    Last edited by ThePantyRaider; 09-26-2021 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    I was born in Staten Island NY and lived there til i was 6-7 years old), then moved to Monmouth County NJ. I lived on the border of Marlboro/Freehold til I graduated High School in 1997.
    Live in Jacksonville FL now.. man do i miss the food..

We used to play Jackson in football every year.. what I would do to go back to playing football in HS again..
    I know that area well. Food is till pretty good up here.

One of my favorite places is Metropolitan Cafe on Main St Freehold. Their Calamari is unreal. Good mixed drinks too.
    I could go on and on. I love Jacksonville FL but the food isnt anywhere close to NJ food.

I am from Hazlet. born in Jersey City moved here very young and never left. I work for the town for almost 35 years. Love the restaurants by the shore. Spano's in Pt. Pleasant is excellent. Rabid, my one son & my daughter live south of me. Barnegat & Brick respectively.