- Ngakoue: 27
    - Thomas: 22
    - Nassib: 21
    - Arnette: 17
    - Leavitt, Philon: 14
    - Ferrell: 12
    - Amik: 4
    - Gillespie: 1

Is KJ Wright getting snaps? If not, why not? I saw him on at least one play, but not much after that. He should be familiar with Bradley's simpler defense.

Mitchell Renz is a buffoon....looking for clicks. Here's the complete picture

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...is_snap_counts

Wright 22 snaps at Pittsburgh.

Thanks. Wright is playing less than Littleton and Perryman. Why? Is his LB position that one that gets swapped out in the nickel or dime? Littleton has not played well so far.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpcity View Post
    Thanks. Wright is playing less than Littleton and Perryman. Why? Is his LB position that one that gets swapped out in the nickel or dime? Littleton has not played well so far.
    Not sure, maybe no offseason program, no training camp, slowly getting him ramped up. He's our Sam, so he should be getting probably close to 70-80%, at least splitting time in the dime.

I remember Gruden said Wright's running is not that strong yet.

its fine wright is an older player whom can still play at a high level but whats most important is he gives us a stud to play vs certain situations and he can teach the kids how to play, we have a good rotation currently at lb a mixture of young and old and we have a few guys coming off of ir soon too

Quote Originally Posted by bumpcity View Post
    Gruden actually praised Littletons play.. ill see if i can find the clip but i remember Gruden stating that Littleton had a good game. I remember it because just like you and everyone else on this board do NOT think Littleton has been playing well at all. Well, hopefully Morrow and White make it back soon.. our LB core will be extremely solid when that happens

Im pretty certain Gruden said it about Littleton this week vs the Steelers but i could be wrong, and that Gruden may have said it after the OT win vs Ravens...

Did anyone else recall Gruden saying this in a press conference after the game?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Im pretty certain Gruden said it about Littleton this week vs the Steelers but i could be wrong, and that Gruden may have said it after the OT win vs Ravens...

Did anyone else recall Gruden saying this in a press conference after the game?
    were stuck with littleton for another yr,so play his ass, bench his ass were gonna have to make a decision when our 2 lbs on ir are healthy