Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Rsiders-Steelers

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Chiefs Lose !!!

Raiders and Broncos In First Place !!!

Hell ya the queefs lost, mahomes crumbled in the 4th qtr and the chiefs have no run game, san d eggo lost to the cowpoke and yes the raiders and donks are tied for 1st place

This is not the same defense. We are getting pressure with four, receivers are getting wrapped up after catches, balls are being bated at the line and in the secondary, defensive backs are laying hits and we aren't choking on 3rd and long. This is by far the best defense I've seen in years. I don't want to jinx it but they are playing lights defense and are improving each week.
    We barely ran the ball and Carr just ripped the steelers apart. This team is impressive considering they played two playoff teams with very good defenses and offenses.
    We can't sleep on Miami. They will be itching for a win to prove themselves and a 2-0 team is rip for the picking.

Yeah and the Broncos have beaten the Giants and Jags. Congrats Donkeybitches

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I lied to a few of you earlier about the great Carr basher that used to post here. Heís on another board and still puking up his hate. I read those boards but donít post. Raiderman 818 king of the Carr haters is on Blackreign, not the bar room. Sorry bout that Bass
    Under Jon Gruden; Carr really took the QB role to a new level; he know most of Gruden playbook by now as he been in Gruden system for more than four years...to tell you the truth; if Carr goes down; not saying season over but it will be a struggle without Carr playing........

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Under Jon Gruden; Carr really took the QB role to a new level; he know most of Gruden playbook by now as he been in Gruden system for more than four years...to tell you the truth; if Carr goes down; not saying season over but it will be a struggle without Carr playing........
    Iíll say it then, if Carr goes down, season over. Peterman ainít getting this team anywhere. Please donít say Mariota. Heís straight up glass, extremely FRAGILE glass

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    blackreign never heard of that one, bar room has only a few raider bashers raiderkane/garyraider whom used to be on our boards way back before the split happened,every week is a new weekly loss thread, so far not going well for em lol

PS GRANGE IS AT THE BAR ROOM TOO
    You should check it out. They act all hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    You should check it out. They act all hardcore
    i read some of the stuff over there, its straight up nonsense over there, not hardcore half the comments i read were gibberish

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i read some of the stuff over there, its straight up nonsense over there, not hardcore half the comments i read were gibberish
    No, they ACT hardcoreÖ..

Was watching the game at a sports bar mainly dominated by Raiders fans. When Carr went down the room went silent. This guy is already playing the best of his career two games in. So proud to have him. Love to see sports media eat crow when it comes to him.