Thread: Raiders file Complaint with NFL for Hits on Renfrow

Raiders file Complaint with NFL for Hits on Renfrow

The Raiders have reportedly filed a complaint with the NFL which includes a compiled video of multiple hits by Ravens players on receiver Hunter Renfrow. The dirty hits occurred after the play and away from the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The Raiders have reportedly filed a complaint with the NFL which includes a compiled video of multiple hits by Ravens players on receiver Hunter Renfrow. The dirty hits occurred after the play and away from the ball.
    its bs and a strong message needs to sent by the league,just because renfrow is a small white guy they think they can intimidate him

Wonder if anything will come out of this.. since we are the Raiders, probably not.

I don't know how the NFL can look the other way when Humphrey admitted to one of the late hits. "I did hit Hunter Renfrow a little after the play. I thought Derek Carr was out of the pocket. I apologized to him on the field. That was a play I wish I could take back."
    The story is all over the media NFL sites. I think fines are coming. Another Raven that hit Renfrow late was Queen.

I have had a special hatred for the Ravens since Tony Siragusa deliberately and unnecessary belly flop jumped on Rich Gannon twenty years ago.
    Last edited by Johnkr; 09-16-2021 at 10:31 AM.

the ravens are paying for it, they lost a guard (tyre) and their left tackle (stanley) to injury plus a cb(westry)

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the ravens are paying for it, they lost a guard (tyre) and their left tackle (stanley) to injury plus a cb(westry)
    We don't want the Ravens too banged up. They are hosting the Chiefs on Sunday.

I thought I did see Humphrey apologize to Renfrow. After the hit when Renfrow turns around it looks like Humphrey says something to Renfrow then Hunter taps him on the chest. Like a "its all good" thing. During the postgame interview he says something like "it's football, no hard feelings". I also think he doesn't want to get caught retaliating and penalize the team for it. He's a level headed/mild mannered dude. But saying that, he does take unfair hits to the point where you think it might be on purpose. Humphrey apologized but that shouldn't be excused by the league. I do agree that opposing players will try to intimidate him for be a small guy.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I thought I did see Humphrey apologize to Renfrow. After the hit when Renfrow turns around it looks like Humphrey says something to Renfrow then Hunter taps him on the chest. Like a "its all good" thing. During the postgame interview he says something like "it's football, no hard feelings". I also think he doesn't want to get caught retaliating and penalize the team for it. He's a level headed/mild mannered dude. But saying that, he does take unfair hits to the point where you think it might be on purpose. Humphrey apologized but that shouldn't be excused by the league. I do agree that opposing players will try to intimidate him for be a small guy.
    The only way the hits stop is if the players making them get penalized. Humphrey and Queen should have to pay a fine at the very least.

Sh-t is disgrace and I liked the David Carr tweet that said the behavior is coached and not just a few players playing dirty. Renfrow super valuable to this offense. Hope the NFL comes down with some sort of disciplinary action for the team and the players seen on video.shouldn’t just be fines. Sore ass losers.