Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Studs and duds

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    For the first time since last football season, I watched a few shows. It’s AMAZING that many of these assholes have jobs. Nick Wright-Total asshole. K.C./LeBron loving hack. Florio-Total asshole. Raider hating douche. I’ve already seen and heard most everyone saying how Pittsburgh is just going to crush the Raiders. It looks like Bleeding heart Benny’s arm is shot to me. They didn’t cross the 50 for the entire first half.
    that Nick guy is a douche. Very punchable face.

It’s amaz. These fucks are pretending that Denver has something going on???? They beat the GIANTS. We beat the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    For the first time since last football season, I watched a few shows. Itís AMAZING that many of these assholes have jobs. Nick Wright-Total asshole. K.C./LeBron loving hack. Florio-Total asshole. Raider hating douche. Iíve already seen and heard most everyone saying how Pittsburgh is just going to crush the Raiders. It looks like Bleeding heart Bennyís arm is shot to me. They didnít cross the 50 for the entire first half.
    Nick Wright totally wants to be Lebrons mistress, he doesnt even try to hide it. Nick was on AM sports radio in KC and yeah loves the Chiefs, mainly cause its a team he can hang his hat on.

Florio really hates Jon Gruden. Not sure why but he hates him, and by association the Raiders as well. He tries to bait Chris Simms into talking shit on Gruden every chance he gets, Simms for the most part passes, but perhaps hes said stuff off the record to Florio and Florio hopes to get it back out of him on air. Hard to say on that, but yeah Florio is a huge Raider hater.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    It's the defense that wins them games. They are going to cause all types of problems with our front 5. TJ Watt is going to have a field day. I think it will be close and if we are able to get a couple of turnovers, we could win. If we turn the ball over, we won't.
    Gonna have to run 2 TE sets A LOT and keep Moreau in to block.

Quote Originally Posted by 76Raider View Post
    Nick Wright totally wants to be Lebrons mistress, he doesnt even try to hide it. Nick was on AM sports radio in KC and yeah loves the Chiefs, mainly cause its a team he can hang his hat on.

Florio really hates Jon Gruden. Not sure why but he hates him, and by association the Raiders as well. He tries to bait Chris Simms into talking shit on Gruden every chance he gets, Simms for the most part passes, but perhaps hes said stuff off the record to Florio and Florio hopes to get it back out of him on air. Hard to say on that, but yeah Florio is a huge Raider hater.
    florio is a smug pos that would cry in the corner like a bitch if he ever got confronted

Oh Florio is the guy with Chris Simms? Ya he always goes out of his way to hate on the raiders. He's always talking about how we're a dumpster fire who will burn for eternity. When we win you can tell he hates talking about it. Last clip I saw was him talking about the Raiders' win, he then made fun of Derek's accent and cutoff shirt. He's so petty with anything having to do with the Raiders/Gruden and he can't stand being wrong about them. Fvck him too. I'm fine with fair criticism but guys like him and Nick are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Excellent points Raiderbay. I'll give Leatherwood the benefit of the doubt. I think he will be solid. I will dislike pick if he fails at tackle this year. If he fails I think he kicks inside to guard to save some face. Then we look for a RT in next years draft.
    I dont think dumb and dumber are capable

For what it’s worth, I watched much of the Pittsburgh/Buffalo game. The Bills have ZERO running game besides Josh Allen. Being a Wyoming native, I watched ALL of his games. He was not good in that one. He was too keyed up, missing throws, trying to do too much. I saw Carr doing the same shit in the first half, he finally calmed down and locked in. Josh didn’t. Our O Line is the key to this game. I believe we can pressure Bleeding heart Benny and he can’t move