Thread: What’s Is Going On With The Raiders Third Player Retires And Another Exec Has Left

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

What’s Is Going On With The Raiders Third Player Retires And Another Exec Has Left

Maybe Gruden has too much control and not letting others do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    Maybe Gruden has too much control and not letting others do their job.
    Really? Yeah, I’m sure Gruden is all over the business side telling them what to do. SMH

Financial issues... whether Badain and Doll wanted pay raises or M Davis doesnt need either anymore since they fulfilled their roles in getting a new stadium...
    I see it was mentioned about Davis purchasing the Aces as a possible reason why Badain and Doll left, however Im sure M Davis investing in another sports team in Vegas was not the reason... some are saying it has to do with Grudens brashness and his thirst for overall control of this franchise...
    We will most likely never know the real reason but SOMETHING is clearly awry in Vegas... hopefully these resignations ultimately lead to a change for the Raiders that will result in more wins, as it is clear that Badain and Dolls contributions have NOT led to the Raiders being a perenial contender year in and year out, so I for one welcome any change or departure from years past, because whatever they were doing, was not equating to the Raiders going to the playoffs and definitely not coming anywhere close to sniffing a Lombardi trophy.
    Last edited by ThePantyRaider; 08-04-2021 at 05:24 AM.

addition by subtraction... sam young was terrible for us and we can pick up a street free agent for cheaper

All of the players who retired were on the bubble. Riddick may have had the best chance to make the roster, but the Covid diagnosis hurt.
    Do the four execs have an effect on the players?
    I don't see us losing games because of these moves.

i would love to see us sign rick wagoner to replace sam young, mitchell schwart,jason peter,russell okung,alex villanueva are all available to sign