Thread: Richard is back on the practice field

Richard is back on the practice field

Jalen Richard is back on the field Today after being placed on the COVID-19 reserve list last week.
    I wonder what the protocols are this season?

Quote Originally Posted by johnkr View Post
    jalen richard is back on the field today after being placed on the covid-19 reserve list last week.
    I wonder what the protocols are this season?
    highest paid rb3 in the league

Might be an uphill battle to win a job for him this year

I didn't think Richard was going to be with the Raiders this season, Riddick's retirement may change that.
    If an opportunity arises to sign a good player, Richard will be released to obtain cash.
    His salary is going to make him hard to trade.

RB3's are dime a dozen, just not a 3.5 million dollar cap hold. Poor cap management. There's got to be some remaining FA's out there cheaper than Richard....maybe wait for roster cuts to find something. Deandre Washington still out there LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderjohn622 View Post
    rb3's are dime a dozen, just not a 3.5 million dollar cap hold. Poor cap management. There's got to be some remaining fa's out there cheaper than richard....maybe wait for roster cuts to find something. Deandre washington still out there lol.
    um yeah lots of proven rbs r out of work currently like adrian peterson whom would probably sign for vet min

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    RB3's are dime a dozen, just not a 3.5 million dollar cap hold. Poor cap management. There's got to be some remaining FA's out there cheaper than Richard....maybe wait for roster cuts to find something. Deandre Washington still out there LOL.
    Some will LOL here but imo, Deandre Washington is a better overall RB than Richard... however Richard's strength/niche is being a receiving RB out of backfield.. now that we have Kenyan Drake, Richard is expendable.

So if given the choice, who would you rather have? Deandre Washington or Jalen Richard?
    Very close toss up if you ask me, other than how much do we save by cutting Richard and signing D Washington to a vet min contract?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Some will LOL here but imo, Deandre Washington is a better overall RB than Richard... however Richard's strength/niche is being a receiving RB out of backfield.. now that we have Kenyan Drake, Richard is expendable.

So if given the choice, who would you rather have? Deandre Washington or Jalen Richard?
    Very close toss up if you ask me, other than how much do we save by cutting Richard and signing D Washington to a vet min contract?
    save 2.5 million vet min is about a million and richard is getting 3.5 million

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    save 2.5 million vet min is about a million and richard is getting 3.5 million
    So, if you were GM what would you do? Stick with an expensive RB3 or cut Richard and sign Deandre Washington?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    So, if you were GM what would you do? Stick with an expensive RB3 or cut Richard and sign Deandre Washington?
    i would have cut richard after the season ended, we r wasting 3.5 million on a guy whom may barely play and he isn't a fit to replace josh or drake