Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Only 4 Raiders not Vaccinated

Preach pseudo! Go get on Pelosis tit! Leave us deplorables to our own devices. Your WAY enlightened, so FUCK OFF

Go join your Utopia and we’ll just do the best we can. We’ll do our best to reach Pseudo status

I asked an honest question, why are you such an ASSHOLE? I got my answer Biden boy

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Bunch of little bitch boys all squawking and gossiping
    You're that stupid? Gossiping is done privately and not in the hearing ear of the one being spoken of. We're telling you you're a troll idiot in a public forum.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ne-2021-08-02/

as biden continues to allow 250k illegals to cross the border while infected...media silent and covering for pedo joe's failure

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeliever View Post
    You're that stupid? Gossiping is done privately and not in the hearing ear of the one being spoken of. We're telling you you're a troll idiot in a public forum.
    Yeah, you really are that stupid. It's gossip because it's done when I'm not logged into the boards, silly goose.

250K? Damn!! Did they all cross at once?

Take a look at bass when he posted that:

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Fox is just another propaganda arm of the DNC. The Murdock boys are about was liberal as you can get. The sooner you do your own research the better. They are peddling in lies just like the rest of the communist journalists.
    Not sure what Fox station you are watching, but if you think Tucker,Hannity, Waters, Gutfield are being a arm of the DNC you definetly are on the wrong channell.
    Trump Won.

I tried to act as if he was an adult. Sadly, he is not. Pseudo intellectual loser. Too bad we can’t have a rational debate

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    yeah, you really are that stupid. It's gossip because it's done when i'm not logged into the boards, silly goose.
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!