Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Only 4 Raiders not Vaccinated

Only 4 Raiders not Vaccinated

Per Vincent Bonsignore:
    Raiders head coach Jon Gruden said to his knowledge all but four players have been vaccinated.

This should put us above the 85 percent threshold that permits loosened masking, social distancing,
    and other Covid-19 safety measures in club facilities.

Looking at the photos of players arriving at training camp.
    https://www.raiders.com/photos/raide...-training-camp

Those wearing masks are:
    Asmar Bilal
    Niles Scott
    Kenyan Drake
    Josh Jacobs
    Trevon Moehrig

I wonder if these players were not vaccinated?

You are probably right about that….

Clelin Ferrell has stated he will not receive the vaccination. Not sure about the other three.

Tashan Reed reported from training camp that running back Kenyan Drake isn't a participant. He's working with trainers on the side wearing a bucket hat and mask.

i wonder how many covid breakouts happen despite all these vaccinations and how will the league deal with this once that happens

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i wonder how many covid breakouts happen despite all these vaccinations and how will the league deal with this once that happens
    It sounds like unvaccinated players have to be tested every day, while vaccinated players don't. I couldn't find any information on how many tests a vaccinated player would be subject too
    I think any player who tests positive during the season would have to quarantine and likely miss at least one game. I wonder is vaccinated players could get infected and not be detected.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    It sounds like unvaccinated players have to be tested every day, while vaccinated players don't. I couldn't find any information on how many tests a vaccinated player would be subject too
    I think any player who tests positive during the season would have to quarantine and likely miss at least one game. I wonder is vaccinated players could get infected and not be detected.
    vaccinated r getting infected and at a very high rate, some in science r even saying vaccinated are becoming super carriers of the delta variant

ps nevada is reinstating mask's if this gets any worse it wont be long before the gov and local politicos call for stay at home again

vaccinated r getting infected and at a very high rate, some in science r even saying vaccinated are becoming super carriers of the delta variant

ps nevada is reinstating mask's if this gets any worse it wont be long before the gov and local politicos call for stay at home again
    It's all a distraction for how terrible the economy is. They need an excuse and the new hoax is the "delta" variant. The survival rate of infected people is 99.97%. Whatever happened to the lefts mantra of your body your choice. I guess that only counts for killing babies.

Notice how the US now leads the world in new cases of COVID-19 again. Polls now show the majority of Americans are pessimistic about the recovery.