Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get Vaxxed or get Waxed.

Now that statistics are showing the Pfizer vaccine is just 39% effective against the Delta variant of COVID-19,
    it will be interesting to see how the NFL handles vaccinated players who test positive.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    All of the usual douchebag suspects in here spouting off anti-vaxxer fake facts. I am not surprised. Gotta love it when you have to gather here on an online forum because the people in the real world all laugh at you.
    People who suck the worlds tits and seek validation from them are going to hell anyway LoL get your vaxxines you’ll be off the earth faster anyway for those of us with sense

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    People who suck the worlds tits and seek validation from them are going to hell anyway LoL get your vaxxines you’ll be off the earth faster anyway for those of us with sense
    The lunatic decided to chime in again. Thanks for adding your lunacy. Again. Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    I believe that getting the vaccine is a personal choice that should be made on medical facts, assessing one's own risk based on age and health conditions.

As of now, there have been over 7,000 deaths reported among people who had the vaccine. This is based on people reporting a correlation between getting the vaccine and dying. What does this mean? It means if your mom was healthy and seemingly in good shape, got the vaccine and died two days later, you may want to report it as a possible COVID vaccine death. Are all of the reported deaths because of the vaccine? Of course not. People die all of the time.

But there have also been cases reported of young people getting major heart issues days after getting the vaccine. There haven't been enough studies to determine the long-term or even the short-term effects of getting the vaccine. The J&J vaccine has been linked to over 100 cases of a serious neurological disease. People didn't have the symptoms before getting the vaccine, but had the symptoms and disease AFTER getting the vaccine.

My choice was to get the vaccine. I'm 62 and have a few health issue that likely put me in the high risk group. I decided the risk of getting the vaccine was likely less than getting COVID. I had COVID in December and was prescribed ivermectin, which started turning me around within two hours of taking the drugs. I was back lifting weights in three days and was pretty much 100% in another three days. I was pretty much bed-ridden for a couple of weeks before ivermectin.

These vaccines can save lives, especially among high risk Americans, but they also make massive amounts of money for the drug companies, which is why we are likely being pressured to get them. A healthy teenager's risk of dying from COVID is practically nil. If I were 12 or 15 or even 30 and very healthy, I likely wouldn't get the vaccine, based on all I've read about the risks.

What our government isn't saying is that THESE VACCINES ARE NOT YET APPROVED. They were approved for EMERGENCY USE. There's quite a difference. Typical approval takes years of study and research, examining the short- and long-term effects. There was no time to do this with these vaccines.

We should not be pressured to take them. We should be given all of the facts. And we should not be penalized if we don't get the vaccine.

Wow, very well stated and truthful statements right there. Thank you for the comments, reasoning and common sense.

Not a lot of truth in that at all actually

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Not a lot of truth in that at all actually
    Oh, do explain then you liberal sheep!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Now that statistics are showing the Pfizer vaccine is just 39% effective against the Delta variant of COVID-19,
    it will be interesting to see how the NFL handles vaccinated players who test positive.
    The same article says: "Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine is just 39% effective in Israel where the delta variant is the dominant strain, but still provides strong protection against severe illness and hospitalization, according to a new report from the country’s Health Ministry." "the two-dose vaccine still works very well in preventing people from getting seriously sick, demonstrating 88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data published Thursday."

So vaccinated players will most likely be out recovering, but not for a long stretch of time.
    Last edited by DARAIDAHS; 07-25-2021 at 08:43 PM.

The vaccine does not prevent you from COVID 19
    but it can help you from not dying from the virus….

The bottom line is that nobody knows what damage
    the vaccine will do in say five years time as well there
    has been no long term study done on it…

Funny and also tedious to read Pseudo intellectual grange pretend to be SO much smarter and enlightened than everyone else. Just like the rest of his subjugated pals, do not require proof, or facts, and if they are provided, they will be rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    The same article says: "Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine is just 39% effective in Israel where the delta variant is the dominant strain, but still provides strong protection against severe illness and hospitalization, according to a new report from the country’s Health Ministry." "the two-dose vaccine still works very well in preventing people from getting seriously sick, demonstrating 88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data published Thursday."

So vaccinated players will most likely be out recovering, but not for a long stretch of time.
    Players who test positive will have to quarantine whether they are vaccinated or not. Because of the extreme contagiousness of the Delta variant, it has the potential of wiping out a team's roster.
    Vaccines will likely keep players from getting seriously sick, but they will still have to miss time/games if they test positive.
    Last edited by Johnkr; 07-26-2021 at 03:36 AM.