Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Marc Badain resigns

  1. #1

    Marc Badain resigns

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...ers-president/

    Marc Badain, a Raiders employee since 1991 and the franchise's president since 2013, resigned on Monday. A key figure in the franchise's move from Oakland to Las Vegas, Badain stepped down with a little over a week until the start of the Raiders' 2021 training camp. Badain will be replaced on an interim basis by Dan Ventrelle, who has spent 17 years with the organization, most recently serving as an executive vice president and general counsel.

    Badain started his career with the Raiders as an intern. He eventually became the team's chief financial officer and an assistant to previous .....

  2. #2
    He's been with the team for 3 decades of pure suckage, a couple blips and the Gannon 'era'. A dark cloud will leave the facility with him. Yeah right. LOL !

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Uh oh.. first Kirby now this...
    The winds of change be a blowin..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Uh oh.. first Kirby now this...
    The winds of change be a blowin..
    maybe derek carr gets shipped off next

  6. #6
    If we don't make the playoffs MM and Gruden should be gone..
    Fu#k The Rest

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    If we don't make the playoffs MM and Gruden should be gone..
    mayock for allowing the horrible drafting for the last few yrs for sure

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    mayock for allowing the horrible drafting for the last few yrs for sure
    The overrated Coach needs to go first if one of them...Mayock will be the scapegoat unfortunately...
    Fu#k The Rest

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    The overrated Coach needs to go first if one of them...Mayock will be the scapegoat unfortunately...
    i doubt if gruden goes anywhere considering his 10 yr contract, so mayock would be gone for sure

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i doubt if gruden goes anywhere considering his 10 yr contract, so mayock would be gone for sure
    Mark has the money to pay Coach Fisher and our next coach..
    Fu#k The Rest

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •