Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: richard sherman is done

richard sherman is done

Richard Sherman DB, Unsigned Free Agent
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports free agent DB Richard Sherman was booked and charged in a burglary domestic violence case in King County, Washington.

The longtime Seahawks and 49ers cornerback was denied bail, per Schefter. The police are investigating the alleged crime as a felony. Sherman, 33, has remained unsigned this offseason while expressing interest in returning to Seattle, where he has a home. His legal status could play an outsized factor in whether he lands on an NFL roster this summer.

ps glad we signed heyward instead of sherman

You mean all the years of him throwing in our faces how he's the Smart Educated Black Stanford genius and in the end just a POS...Go figure
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by garner25 View Post
    you mean all the years of him throwing in our faces how he's the smart educated black stanford genius and in the end just a pos...go figure
    sometimes the smartest people r also the dumbest

Hindsight is 20/20. Bass kept banging the table for this guy over and over again. Said he'd be a player coach and a good influence for our young players. Looks like Bass is also a terrible judge of character. I'm not surprised.
    Last edited by jgrange; 07-14-2021 at 01:22 PM.

When it comes to Sherman and his life......"Mediocre!"
    Fu#k The Rest

The 911 call by Ashley Sherman, Richard Sherman's wife, begins “I need officers to my house now. My husband is drunk and belligerent and threatened to kill himself.”
    Sounds like he needs mental help.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The 911 call by Ashley Sherman, Richard Sherman's wife, begins “I need officers to my house now. My husband is drunk and belligerent and threatened to kill himself.”
    Sounds like he needs mental help.
    Guess he went off the deep end, wonder if he having some sort of brain issues, has he had a lot of concussions?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Guess he went off the deep end, wonder if he having some sort of brain issues, has he had a lot of concussions?
    either way nobody gonna want a 33 yr old with mental issues on their team and what worse is his career is probably over if he sits a yr to get treatment and tries to come back at age 34

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    either way nobody gonna want a 33 yr old with mental issues on their team and what worse is his career is probably over if he sits a yr to get treatment and tries to come back at age 34
    Do you know why nobody wanted Sherman;
    was he asking too much money !

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Do you know why nobody wanted Sherman;
    was he asking too much money !
    richard sherman was looking for a good last contract to retire on, raiders didn't want to pay him and neither did anybody else