Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nassib

Nassib

Just came out of the closet. Now he can't be cut.

Great....now we have a sodomite on the team. Brilliant signing Jon!

You two are definitely into pegging so I don't see what the issue is

whatever i dont give a flying fvck about who he is banging or what he is banging but that pos did not play up to his contract and we got stuck with his insane contract

Could care less, Real Men haven't played in the NFL in a long time.
    Trump Won.

Was a bad contract signing by Jon Gruden; if we cut him we still take a massive hit; so the raiders kinda have to keep him this year...

This is a distraction that this team doesn't need, from an overpaid fringe player that most likely wasn't going to make this team. The media will become annoying to the players with the constant what is it like to play with a hero bullshit after every practice and game.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    This is a distraction that this team doesn't need, from an overpaid fringe player that most likely wasn't going to make this team. The media will become annoying to the players with the constant what is it like to play with a hero bullshit after every practice and game.
    His 9.5 million is fully garrentered, so he wasn't going anywhere this year. As for his sexual preference I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    His 9.5 million is fully garrentered, so he wasn't going anywhere this year. As for his sexual preference I don't care.
    He will ge cut before June 1st of 2022 Only 1.5 in dead cap space for the 22 season. No team will trade for him unless we package him with a higher draft picks then what we are getting back.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He will ge cut before June 1st of 2022 Only 1.5 in dead cap space for the 22 season. No team will trade for him unless we package him with a higher draft picks then what we are getting back.
    Sounds right to me.