Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could Kenyan Drake Be The Best Back Up RB In The NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    James is 2 inches taller compared to Hudson. If height matters, the Raiders gained their as well.
    Yup.
    You want to talk about looks?

Hud is 6’2 and looked like he wasn’t the biggest fan of the gym.
    All those smarts and technique helped Hud in pass pro. But his run blocking got worse and worse and worse.
    Jacobs should be happy we moved on from Hud.

I was sick of Hud getting pushed back time and time again the closer we got to the Goaline.
    He’s let of the reason we were so 1 dimensional in the red zone.

Can’t run behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    James is 2 inches taller compared to Hudson. If height matters, the Raiders gained there as well.
    context matters,hudson's run blocking has been getting bad the last 2 yrs while his pass blocking remained good, gruden wants a power running game so that why hudson was shipped off

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Yup.

All those smarts and technique helped Hud in pass pro. But his run blocking got worse and worse and worse.

I was sick of Hud getting pushed back time and time again the closer we got to the Goaline.

Can’t run behind that.
    jj also doesn't have twitch or the speed to get outside either, enter drake whom has twitch,longspeed and is also a threat as a wr

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Yup.

Can’t run behind that.
    I love Hud..And I 100% agree his run blocking has suffered..But I would ask this, what if the new Center can't pass block for shit, and Carr has a guy up the middle in his face and the pass game suffers? Then teams just stack the run...That's all I'm sayin..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    I love Hud..And I 100% agree his run blocking has suffered..But I would ask this, what if the new Center can't pass block for shit, and Carr has a guy up the middle in his face and the pass game suffers? Then teams just stack the run...That's all I'm sayin..
    Hudson was a fat lazy slob. You have never watched Hudson play. You just regurgitate PFF Pass blocking. PFF highest center. And yet you have never watched him play every down in a game. If you did you would see he only helps out Gabe Jackson and gets pushed around in run blocking and pass blocking like a little bitch. And when he doesn't help out Gabe Jackson, he stands in the middle of the field with his fist shoved up his ass and blocks nobody. James will be better than Hudson. He can't be worse. Hudson is the most overrated player in the entire NFl. And he was shipped out for a reason. HE sucked.