Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aiders sign LB Darron Lee

aiders sign LB Darron Lee

The Raiders added linebacker Darron Lee to their 90-man roster. Lee was drafted by the Jets with the 20th overall pick in 2016. Mike Mayock had Lee ranked as his third best LB prospect in that draft.
    It doesn't hurt to kick the tires on a former first round pick.

Bonsignore just reported LB Darron Lee had a great workout with the Raiders this week which cinched the deal.

This is his 4th stop. Doubtful he makes the team.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    This is his 4th stop. Doubtful he makes the team.
    Still, there is nothing wrong with kicking the tires. He had talent at one time, he has NFL experience, and he's still young.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Still, there is nothing wrong with kicking the tires. He had talent at one time, he has NFL experience, and he's still young.
    Understandable. But most on this board feel like he is an all-pro because he was drafted in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Understandable. But most on this board feel like he is an all-pro because he was drafted in the first round.
    But he was drafted in the first round by
    another team; meaning he going to be
    a superstar with raiders……
    Look like F.I.B has left for the season and will
    return after 2021 season is finish or we be
    getting reviews on what a great signing this is
    from him

Lee sucks, 4th or 5th team now after we signed him...I doubt he makes the team...I really doubt most people on this board think he's a baller cuz he was a former 1st rounder...
    Fu#k The Rest

Maybe the Raiders shouldn't sign any players on a try-out basis? Teams sign players all the time. It's part of preparing for training camp. Lee might see snaps during the season, or he may get released next week.
    There is only one way to find out. Lee did play in 16 games for the Chiefs in 2019. The year they won the Super Bowl.

Who thought this guy was going to be an All Pro? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Maybe the Raiders shouldn't sign any players on a try-out basis? Teams sign players all the time. It's part of preparing for training camp. Lee might see snaps during the season, or he may get released next week.
    There is only one way to find out. Lee did play in 16 games for the Chiefs in 2019. The year they won the Super Bowl.
    No I'm totally in favor of bringing guys in...you never know what can happen..I was just saying I don't think he's got much left...
    Fu#k The Rest