Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Was it me, or was the site down for days?

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I still have my Raiderfans.net T-shirt that I got when I became a premium Member, I cant remember who the poster was that always had the inside scoop on Raiders news before anyone else, but that was pretty cool. but now a days you can get info on just about anything in a micro second.
    WillsdaRaider I think was his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    WillsdaRaider I think was his name.
    Yup, that's it. WillisdaRaider, Thanks. What ever happened to him? You should post more often.
    Trump Won.

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Not sure we would want him to have that power..lol
    Haha. He would ban anybody who disagrees with him so about 95% of the board!

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    I joined round 2004 and we lost some good old school guys with the first transition...Legends like RaiderSithLord were amazing for really good discussion...
    yeah lots of great people gone missing or past away, anyone remember stang/pirate/4thring/phan and the epic showdowns we used to have...funtimes

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Haha. He would ban anybody who disagrees with him so about 95% of the board!
    Hey we haven't tried to ban each other, and we drastically disagree on alot of stuff...No worries tho...
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yeah lots of great people gone missing or past away, anyone remember stang/pirate/4thring/phan and the epic showdowns we used to have...funtimes
    I remember 4thringtime, there were guys like Hitman, Ottomatic,,Crispynutz I don't see anymore. G-Money popped up a few months back...
    Fu#k The Rest

Lots of great avatars and signature pictures in the past too.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Lots of great avatars and signature pictures in the past too.
    My old avatar got lost in the last transition...I was on stage singing with Raider Hed at Ricky's...Fuckin good times as a fan..Gorilla Rilla, Violator and all the black hole packing Ricky's and partying Raider Nation Style!!! Sorry got Nostalgic boys...
    Fu#k The Rest

I thought Bob had finally had enough and shut the site down because of arguing lol. Glad no one has made him do that yet lol.