Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Was it me, or was the site down for days?

Glad we're back....a long 5 days....

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Good man, I thought the site was closed permanently.
    it seem like that's the only way to get a hold of him is via twitter @BobCarrNFL

Good man, I thought the site was closed permanently.

only a matter of time before that happens too imo. message boards are a dying breed across the internet as people are engaging more on different social media networks as well as reddit etc. this site is a shell of what it used to be a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by orlandoraider View Post
    only a matter of time before that happens too imo. message boards are a dying breed across the internet as people are engaging more on different social media networks as well as reddit etc. this site is a shell of what it used to be a decade ago.
    Not really sure about that; Raiders have not been
    a winning team for a long time and they not getting
    any new blood supporting the team; I mean if we were
    winning and making the playoffs would really boost
    the fan base more….
    One thing you have to look at is how many people just view
    this forum for raider news and it quite big. They might not
    make a reply or anything, but just viewing only.

Truth is; I don’t know how many years I got
    on this planet ( maybe 20 years or more), but
    odds of me seeing the raiders win another Super Bowl
    is not very high

Quote Originally Posted by orlandoraider View Post
    I've been a member here for a few transitions and it was so much busier, but I like the more smaller family even though we fight some times.

Before this transition the Chinese were attacking the old site with spam like crazy...lol

I've been a member here for a few transitions and it was so much busier, but I like the more smaller family even though we fight some times.

Before this transition the Chinese were attacking the old site with spam like crazy...lol
    the fam got split in 2 last time(transition) that's why its not as busy, I go to both places and this place Is much busier then the other due 3 awesome alumni passing away in the last few yrs, we also lost a few to facebook like phan and we also banned a few off the site

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Not really sure about that; Raiders have not been
    a winning team for a long time and they not getting
    any new blood supporting the team; I mean if we were
    winning and making the playoffs would really boost
    the fan base more….
    One thing you have to look at is how many people just view
    this forum for raider news and it quite big. They might not
    make a reply or anything, but just viewing only.

Truth is; I don’t know how many years I got
    on this planet ( maybe 20 years or more), but
    odds of me seeing the raiders win another Super Bowl
    is not very high
    Yep I agree, on Raiders winning a Super Bowl in the next 20 years, probably won’t happen, we have Gruden for another seven, then Mark will extended him another ten.

I still have my Raiderfans.net T-shirt that I got when I became a premium Member, I cant remember who the poster was that always had the inside scoop on Raiders news before anyone else, but that was pretty cool. but now a days you can get info on just about anything in a micro second.
    Trump Won.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I still have my Raiderfans.net T-shirt that I got when I became a premium Member, I cant remember who the poster was that always had the inside scoop on Raiders news before anyone else, but that was pretty cool. but now a days you can get info on just about anything in a micro second.
    I remember when BK broke the news we resigned Mack.....lol
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the fam got split in 2 last time(transition) that's why its not as busy, I go to both places and this place Is much busier then the other due 3 awesome alumni passing away in the last few yrs, we also lost a few to facebook like phan and we also banned a few off the site
    I joined round 2004 and we lost some good old school guys with the first transition...Legends like RaiderSithLord were amazing for really good discussion...
    Fu#k The Rest