Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want To Attend A Raiders Game Be Prepared To Empty Your Wallet

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Want To Attend A Raiders Game Be Prepared To Empty Your Wallet

No surprise, im still gonna go to a game this yr, i'll make it UP shooting craps or play roulette lol

The Raiders have some of the most sought after tickets, but Patriot fans are paying the most to see Brady's return.
    Buccaneers at Patriots (10/3) - $1,370
    Ravens at Raiders (9/13) - $938
    Chiefs at Raiders (11/24) - $852
    Bears at Raiders (10/10) - $665
    Eagles at Raiders (10/24) - $607

Easily predictable. Pricing out the average fan.

I emptied my wallet 3 years ago for season tickets. Eventually after the newness wears off there will be affordable tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    No surprise, im still gonna go to a game this yr, i'll make it UP shooting craps or play roulette lol
    All you need is to bring the horsefly with you to advise on your bets....lol
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    All you need is to bring the horsefly with you to advise on your bets....lol
    gotta have that fvcker stop the ball on my numbers and also kick the dice a few times until it hits my numbers,lol
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 05-13-2021 at 02:41 PM.

I heard this morning that 4 out of the top 5 highest ticket priced games are in Vegas. The highest priced one is Tom Brady returning to Gillette stadium to face the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I heard this morning that 4 out of the top 5 highest ticket priced games are in Vegas. The highest priced one is Tom Brady returning to Gillette stadium to face the Patriots.
    rams tickets are pretty high right now too but seats are plentiful unlike in vegas

i wonder about the chargers game at sofi ??? maybe I can get cheap tickets to that game at raider west (sofi) lol
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 05-14-2021 at 11:53 AM.