Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gruden Goes Silent

Haven't even noticed he hasn't spoken in a while, lol. For me...it doesn't mean anything. Maybe it is the tampering with Sherman and he wants to keep a low profile, but nothing important to me. I doubt it affects the organization if he's not speaking right now. If he doesn't address the press after a regular season game...then I would wonder about that.

This link is more Raider hate click bait. Gruden is the HC, and training camp hasn’t even started. Gruden gone silent. Lol.

I take Fascist Florio with a grain of salt.

Florio is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeliever View Post
    I take Fascist Florio with a grain of salt.
    He is always trying to create stories with his "reporting," which turns out to be more conjecture than true journalism.

Gruden shut up after the podcast where he was accused of tampering with Richard Sherman.

Actions speak louder than words anyway.

https://youtu.be/hHfmwROXDAI

We should hire Frank as our Gruden body double whenever John has to make a public appearance

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    He is always trying to create stories with his "reporting," which turns out to be more conjecture than true journalism.
    Nailed it, most article are bait.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    ...and the deleting of comments that don't pass the leftist agenda before they get on pft. Then his peddling of Colin Kaepernick...as in "if you don't employ him you're a racist"...lolzzz