Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2021 draft grades are in!!

I think its a combination of bad drafting and bad coaching, with the latter being the worst of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    The more I look at it...Leatherneck was a pretty good pick. He is a solid player....hell he might even be an eventual pro bowler. Moehrig? my gut tells me he's a meat head. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's gonna be a player. The rest of the draft? littered with special teamers. A+plus?? Lets get real. Troll material if I ever saw it. I'm out
    i like the deablo pick and hobbs picks lots of upside but both are projects that need coaching up, koonce is a situational pass rusher to take over bust arden keye spot,maybe nassib

I’m going to wait... I can’t pass judgment until Flowing In Bullshit posts again. I don’t want him to ban me

Grade change! Gotta go A++ now after doing some more research and reading several articles pertaining to Darius Stills and our undrafted rookies as a whole!

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/202...agent-signing/

I'm not saying Stills is Aaron Donald yet, but ironically they are the same exact height and weight at 6'1 and 284. Let Stills run with Rod Marinelli for a year and let him hit the wieights hard and we just might have a steal here!

There have been there fair share of great players play in the NFL without being drafted. So don't think a guy doesn't have a chance because of this. Stills size, frame, burst, and quickness, should be looked at as an advantage against slower and larger guards.

https://www.nfl.com/photos/top-30-un...p3000000663921

Training camp can't come soon enough!

Go Raiders!

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    Grade change! Gotta go A++ now after doing some more research and reading several articles pertaining to Darius Stills and our undrafted rookies as a whole!

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/202...agent-signing/

I'm not saying Stills is Aaron Donald yet, but ironically they are the same exact height and weight at 6'1 and 284. Let Stills run with Rod Marinelli for a year and let him hit the wieights hard and we just might have a steal here!

There have been there fair share of great players play in the NFL without being drafted. So don't think a guy doesn't have a chance because of this. Stills size, frame, burst, and quickness, should be looked at as an advantage against slower and larger guards.

https://www.nfl.com/photos/top-30-un...p3000000663921

Training camp can't come soon enough!

Go Raiders!
    At least your not comparing Darius Stills, an UDFA to a 3 time DPOY. YET

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    At least your not comparing Darius Stills, an UDFA to a 3 time DPOY. YET
    From his greatest hits archive, I recall him saying PJ Hall was as explosive as Aaron Donald. Pure stupidity.... what a DUNCE

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    From his greatest hits archive, I recall him saying PJ Hall was as explosive as Aaron Donald. Pure stupidity.... what a DUNCE
    But.....Wait......Remember if a player plays more than 3 seasons in the nfl hes a Great A+ player..
    Fu#k The Rest

After further research, I gotta say Flowing In Bullshit’s head is even further up his ass. Thank god the draft is over and he/they will go away

I like that we picked up Stills as he seems like a legit NFL talent but he has a long road to make the team and then be productive on top of that. I hope so but yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I like that we picked up Stills as he seems like a legit NFL talent but he has a long road to make the team and then be productive on top of that. I hope so but yeah..
    I actually think Stills has a shot. Little undersized, but he was very effective in college