Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leatherwood Was Being Targeted By Others In First Round

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Dunking on the Raiders' first-round selection has become a new tradition during draft season. This year, it was Mike Mayock and Jon Gruden's decision to select Alex Leatherwood with the 17th overall pick. You know you made a surprising move when Daniel Jeremiah's immediate response is, "This one's a little bit of a ... it's an interesting pick." Right tackle was a position of need for the Raiders, but Leatherwood was widely labeled as a reach. We heard similar things about Clelin Ferrell in 2019 and Damon Arnette in 2020. Public perception ultimately doesn't matter a lick, but Vegas needs to start hitting on some of these unorthodox moves if the franchise is to move forward.
    With the exception of Jacobs, none of Coach Fishers 1st round picks have amounted to shit....And if we arent seriously competing in the next 2 years, anyone on this board wana pay JJ big money if were still comin off a non playoff year??? I hope and pray someone can get us winning and soon...I hope Gruden gets his head out of his ass and evolve a lil and if Gus gets the D goin...
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    With the exception of Jacobs, none of Coach Fishers 1st round picks have amounted to shit....And if we arent seriously competing in the next 2 years, anyone on this board wana pay JJ big money if were still comin off a non playoff year??? I hope and pray someone can get us winning and soon...I hope Gruden gets his head out of his ass and evolve a lil and if Gus gets the D goin...
    JJ isn't getting an extension even if we are a super bowl team. Running backs are expendable. Everyone that signs a running back to an extension regrets it.