Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Raiders add former Chargers CB Casey Hayward

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    The Raiders were running bubble screens in 93 worried about catch %. Tim Brown % in 92 was 51 % so he must suck too. It was a different time for offenses, QB threw 20 picks and QB's completed 55%.
    Which means your comparisons are yet again BS.

Lol! Brown had an off year and you cherry picked it out over the higher % years. Systems don't make good hands bad, thus your argument is silly.

Bottom line? You WANT Ruggs to suck because you didn't like the pick. Around here we call that stupid.

And I don't care about the prior system, Jetts hands still sucked and it had nothing to do with the system. That's like saying DHB's hands only sucked because of the systems he was in. Lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    This just gets more and more laughable. Kudos to Believer for keeping this ass whipping going. Pure comedy at this point.
    lol...

Poor guy wants Ruggs to suck. James Jett was better? LOL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeliever View Post
    lol...

Poor guy wants Ruggs to suck. James Jett was better? LOL!!!!!!
    What has midget proven on the football field that he is better than Jett? Nothing.

I want midget to suck, so he will suck. I wish I had that type of power. I'm just able to see what you can't. I hope he breaks every record in the record book and he becomes the greatest receiver that ever lived.

I may be wrong, but I thought Ruggs was hurt most of the season and that affected his route running.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    I may be wrong, but I thought Ruggs was hurt most of the season and that affected his route running.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
    Yeah he pulled his labia, running those crisp routes.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Yeah he pulled his labia, running those crisp routes.
    Lol, nevertheless, hopefully he does a lot better this year.