Thread: Raiders vs Chargers - first game back in LA

Raiders vs Chargers - first game back in LA

So my fiancé and I will be going to Stubhub stadium for the final game of the regular season between the Raiders and the Chargers. Just wondering if there will be any pre-game festivities nearby the stadium that we would be welcome attending.
    Follow me on Twitter: @HBNadolny

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy316 View Post
    So my fiancé and I will be going to Stubhub stadium for the final game of the regular season between the Raiders and the Chargers. Just wondering if there will be any pre-game festivities nearby the stadium that we would be welcome attending.
    I live a few miles from Stubhub and will be attending the game with my brother and at least one of my buddies will be going. Haven't thought about tailgating logistics yet but will keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaRaider80 View Post
    I live a few miles from Stubhub and will be attending the game with my brother and at least one of my buddies will be going. Haven't thought about tailgating logistics yet but will keep you posted.
    Thanks mate, please do

Just going to bump this to see if anyone will be tailgating on the last game of the season. Would love to meet up if possible.

Cant make this one, but have a great time. Stadium should be 80% Raiders fans haha
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL