Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After 22 Years We Are Giving up our Tailgate Spot

After 22 Years We Are Giving up our Tailgate Spot

Hi Family:
    Due to many things we have decided to give up our long running LOT A Handicapped Section Tailgate. My co-hosts Gary and Tiara have decided they are done with their season tickets after having them since 1960. I will still be out and about being Raider Ran Wanderer, but I also have many things going on in my life so I can not have the responsibility of taking on this responsibility to do the weekly tailgates alone. Also my job does not allow me to be at some of the games. I have enjoyed meeting and partying with many of the members from this site many of have been with me for a decade or so. So see you at the stadium.
    GO RAIDERS (FUCK MOE DAVIS)
    Last edited by raider ran; 07-29-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raider ran View Post
    Hi Family:
    Due to many things we have decided to give up our long running LOT A Handicapped Section Tailgate. My co-hosts Gary and Tiara have decided they are done with their season tickets after having them since 1960. I will still be out and about being Raider Ran Wanderer, but I also have many things going on in my life so I can not have the responsibility of taking on this responsibility to do the weekly tailgates alone. Also my job does not allow me to be at some of the games. I have enjoyed meeting and partying with many of the members from this site many of have been with me for a decade or so. So see you at the stadium.
    GO RAIDERS (FUCK MOE DAVIS)
    Wouldn't have met you bro without this site. Every time I'd walk past the BART ramp I'd be looking out for you. Truly the end of a tailgating era!
    Follow me on Twitter: @HBNadolny

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy316 View Post
    Wouldn't have met you bro without this site. Every time I'd walk past the BART ramp I'd be looking out for you. Truly the end of a tailgating era!
    Thanks bro. Very bitter sweet.

I will miss hanging out there when I make it to my one game but I am sure I will be able to meet up with you somewhere. I understand tho, I can't blame anybody for their decisions with all the stuff that is happening.

PROPS to Gary,Tiara and you Randy thats a lot of hard work over the years. Hope everything works out for you on your new job. You can always stop bye my tailgate and have a beer and cigar with me.late

WIN LOSE OR TIE, RAIDER NATION TIL WE DIE!! No matter what, we will still hang on game day. Just gotta have good communication when the time comes. I look forward to seeing you at a random tailgate in the lot for pre-game or post game... One way or the other... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    PROPS to Gary,Tiara and you Randy thats a lot of hard work over the years. Hope everything works out for you on your new job. You can always stop bye my tailgate and have a beer and cigar with me.late
    Thanks bro. I always enjoy spending time with your crew. Albeit not often enough see you some this year. Job going well.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderRoo View Post
    I will miss hanging out there when I make it to my one game but I am sure I will be able to meet up with you somewhere. I understand tho, I can't blame anybody for their decisions with all the stuff that is happening.
    Hit me up when you come to town.

Sad day for sure. Had a lot of great tailgates there the last few years. Will definitely miss that part of the game day experience!