Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 121
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Raiderfans.net Members Coming In from Out of Town or Out of The USA

  1. #46
    Kylie is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7

    Cant wait to come and see our first NFL game

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Hello everyone, hope you had a great off season and looking forward to the Raiders 2012 season....Arlo and I will again be hosting tailgates for those members that are flying or driving in from all parts of the country and many from outside the USA....This will be our 9th year hosting tailgates for this great site Raiderfans.net...Last year we had many members who came from outside the US....We also were honored to have two of the players families tailgate with us thru out the season, one family let us know they will be back with us this season again....This is a tailgate for out of towners that are looking to have good time in the parking lot before the game ....PM me as the game you plan on attending gets closer and I will give you all the info that you need to know and our location....PS we also feed you and we have never run out of beer...See you all at the HOT

    Spider
    Hi Spider

    it is fantastic to find you on here with this lovely offer. There are two of us coming from Australia and will be at the 18 Nov game and we would love the opportunity to come to your tailgate party and meet some of you all face to face. As soon as i can figure out how to send you a PM on here i will. See you all in the car park!!! Woo hoo we are so excited!!

  2. #47
    Kylie is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7

    not enough posts

    ok so being the bech warmer i am means i dont have the posts up to PM yet.. i shall go to some other threads.. meet some other forum folk, make some witty remarks and them PM you when i am up to 15!!!

  3. #48
    Spider's Avatar
    Spider is offline

    Raiderfans.net
    Official Tailgate
    2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Jose Ca.
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    Hi Spider

    it is fantastic to find you on here with this lovely offer. There are two of us coming from Australia and will be at the 18 Nov game and we would love the opportunity to come to your tailgate party and meet some of you all face to face. As soon as i can figure out how to send you a PM on here i will. See you all in the car park!!! Woo hoo we are so excited!!
    Don't worry your in for the November 18th game.... I'll pm you early next week.late

  4. #49
    BoNeSaW's Avatar
    BoNeSaW is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    46
    Hey Spider! I know it's early still, and we talked before the season, but I will be there for the Chiefs game Week 16... can't wait. Ricky's Saturday night and hopefully can chill and hang out at your tailgate before the game.... coming 2500 miles for this game!!! Better be a playoff chance alive, but none the less will be a blast. Looking forward to it and appreciate the invite! Let me know the details closer to the game.... thx man!

  5. #50
    Spider's Avatar
    Spider is offline

    Raiderfans.net
    Official Tailgate
    2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Jose Ca.
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    Hi Spider

    it is fantastic to find you on here with this lovely offer. There are two of us coming from Australia and will be at the 18 Nov game and we would love the opportunity to come to your tailgate party and meet some of you all face to face. As soon as i can figure out how to send you a PM on here i will. See you all in the car park!!! Woo hoo we are so excited!!
    Check your PM

  6. #51
    Xintros is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Hey Spider,


    Tried to message you regarding this thursdays game, I am bring my pops into town but I got this

    "The following errors occurred with your submission
    Spider has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

  7. #52
    BoNeSaW's Avatar
    BoNeSaW is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    46
    got same thing, when you get this Spider shoot me a message regarding the home game next Sunday vs Chiefs, thx man!

  8. #53
    Spider's Avatar
    Spider is offline

    Raiderfans.net
    Official Tailgate
    2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Jose Ca.
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintros View Post
    Hey Spider,


    Tried to message you regarding this thursdays game, I am bring my pops into town but I got this

    "The following errors occurred with your submission
    Spider has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
    Check your pm

    Quote Originally Posted by BoNeSaW View Post
    got same thing, when you get this Spider shoot me a message regarding the home game next Sunday vs Chiefs, thx man!
    Check your pm

  9. #54
    Spider's Avatar
    Spider is offline

    Raiderfans.net
    Official Tailgate
    2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Jose Ca.
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Hello everyone, hope you had a great off season and looking forward to the Raiders 2012 season....Arlo and I will again be hosting tailgates for those members that are flying or driving in from all parts of the country and many from outside the USA....This will be our 9th year hosting tailgates for this great site Raiderfans.net...Last year we had many members who came from outside the US....We also were honored to have two of the players families tailgate with us thru out the season, one family let us know they will be back with us this season again....This is a tailgate for out of towners that are looking to have good time in the parking lot before the game ....PM me as the game you plan on attending gets closer and I will give you all the info that you need to know and our location....PS we also feed you and we have never run out of beer...See you all at the HOT

    Spider
    Yesterdays tailgate visiters....BK,Chewy316 and Maddy from Australia,Xintros from Utah,RaiderRan who always stops bye to say hello,Jeff from New York and
    #68 Jared Veldheer's family and first visit to Oaktown #80 Rod Streater's Mom and Dad and Godparents.late
    Raider Ran and Xintros like this.

  10. #55
    danascully is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    52
    Hi Spider.

    I'll be back at the Coliseum this season for the Raiders v Redskins game again (last there in 2009 for the same game). I'll be dragging my Redskins mate along again (Gareth) and would be great to catch up with you and the tailgating crew as per 2004, 2006 and 2009. Flights and accommodation is booked, just need to get the tickets sorted ... but we will be there !

  11. #56
    SuckMyEyepatch's Avatar
    SuckMyEyepatch is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Honolulu Hawaii
    Posts
    1,864
    I will be there this year for the Chargers game in October. MY FIRST GAME AT THE COLISEUM!!!! I'm so Amped. Any suggestions or tips on things I have to do or see, or places I should stay I am all ears.
    _________________________________________

    RAIDER RULE #1 CHEATING IS ENCOURAGED

    RAIDER RULE #2 REFER TO RULE # 1

  12. #57
    coogi is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,673
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyEyepatch View Post
    I will be there this year for the Chargers game in October. MY FIRST GAME AT THE COLISEUM!!!! I'm so Amped. Any suggestions or tips on things I have to do or see, or places I should stay I am all ears.
    if you have the funds stay in san francisco...much nicer and much more to do and see...on gameday be prepared for the time of your life(assuming we win of course)..when they are coming out of the tunnel and everyone is chanting raiders youre going to be pumped...
    SuckMyEyepatch likes this.

  13. #58
    Spider's Avatar
    Spider is offline

    Raiderfans.net
    Official Tailgate
    2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Jose Ca.
    Posts
    2,116

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by danascully View Post
    Hi Spider.

    I'll be back at the Coliseum this season for the Raiders v Redskins game again (last there in 2009 for the same game). I'll be dragging my Redskins mate along again (Gareth) and would be great to catch up with you and the tailgating crew as per 2004, 2006 and 2009. Flights and accommodation is booked, just need to get the tickets sorted ... but we will be there !
    Great to hear your coming back....You and your partner Gareth are welcome to join us again....we are at the same location....PM me as we get closer to the Redskins game.late
    Raider Ran likes this.

  14. #59
    danascully is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Great to hear your coming back....You and your partner Gareth are welcome to join us again....we are at the same location....PM me as we get closer to the Redskins game.late
    Great stuff Spider, will PM you. Really looking forward to catching up with you and the guys again ... and thanks in advance.

    One day, I might even be able to get the wife and kids out to a game too !

  15. #60
    Raider Ran's Avatar
    Raider Ran is offline

    2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    ESO (East Side Oakland)
    Posts
    51,728
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyEyepatch View Post
    I will be there this year for the Chargers game in October. MY FIRST GAME AT THE COLISEUM!!!! I'm so Amped. Any suggestions or tips on things I have to do or see, or places I should stay I am all ears.
    How long are you going to be here? Where you coming from? Ricky's is a must see. Raider Image if you are from out of state.
    SuckMyEyepatch likes this.
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN
    2014 OAKLAND RAIDERS: BUILDING THE FUTURE ONE PIECE AT A TIME

    "Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon." John Madden
    Join our Social Group: House of Thrills Tailgating Crew. Post your pics. Tell us your experiences.
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/groups/house-thrills-tailgating-crew.html

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •